Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester Ticket Details

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Looks like you are full already!

You searched for: 1 room(s): Check-in: Sat 17 September 2011 and Check out: Sun 18 September 2011 for 1 Night(s)
No Availability could be found to match your specific request.
If your dates are not flexible then try searching other nearby accommodation providers:
Search for nearby availability

Don't know why it showed that.

We've currently got a double room available and I can juggle the bookings so that its available Friday and Saturday if anyone wants to sneek up Friday evening and avoid the traffic. Best to PM call or email rather than using the online system - but I will check why it showed no availability!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Worth bearing in mind that once you've bought a Leicester ticket this gives you an extra 10 loyalty points very soon after buying, this extra 10 has now just taken me to 60 points and hence able to get a Palace ticket before the mad rush, nice.

I also decided to take a punt and ordered a Palace ticket in my daughter's name (60-pointer) but selected Adult at checkout, so I've paid the Adult price. Will this be ok, any experience of this, or will I need to still upgrade ? Ta

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Worth bearing in mind that once you've bought a Leicester ticket this gives you an extra 10 loyalty points very soon after buying, this extra 10 has now just taken me to 60 points and hence able to get a Palace ticket before the mad rush, nice.

I also decided to take a punt and ordered a Palace ticket in my daughter's name (60-pointer) but selected Adult at checkout, so I've paid the Adult price. Will this be ok, any experience of this, or will I need to still upgrade ? Ta

So long as an adult ticket come through, I see no problem with an adult using an adult ticket.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I have mine, probably stand anywhere I expect. Seats are too close together to sit even if you wanted to. dont remember them being padded either

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here