Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester roll call

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Shan't be going as the last train from Leicester leaves at 22:00 - stupid bloody trains!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
where are the floods of yeah no prob tay i will give you a lift home after the game posts ffs! after all ive done for you lot! sake :down:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Im up in waterloo for a work drugs n alcohol ROUTINE bust tuesday morning,so will head up to leicester after that,the last train back is to closer shave to rely on,ile prob end up hiding in the bog on the costa express until the head counts done :laugh:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Im up in waterloo for a work drugs n alcohol ROUTINE bust tuesday morning,so will head up to leicester after that,the last train back is to closer shave to rely on,ile prob end up hiding in the bog on the costa express until the head counts done :laugh:

Good luck hiding in the bog!

Let's hope Sara Watts doesn't decide to take a dump while you are still in there, could be nasty!

There's a National Express coach at 04.10 if you fancied going to a club to kill the time! £5 funfare is still available online.
http://www.nationalexpress.com/bp/b2.cfm?id=161523036

Stops for service NX440 Departure / arrival
LEICESTER, St Margarets Bus Station, Leicestershire Departs: 04:10
NORTHAMPTON, Greyfriars bus station, Northamptonshire Departs: 05:05
MILTON KEYNES, Interim Coachway, Silbury Boulevard, Campbell Park (opp The Cricket Green), Milton Keynes Departs: 05:35
Golders Green, LT bus station, Greater London Departs: 06:40
London, Finchley Road, (to Stansted Airport: Tube Stn, Stop CL), (to London: opp Tube Stn, Stop CH), Greater London Departs: 06:50
London, Marylebone, (towards London: Baker Street, stop A), (from London: Gloucester Place, stop 19), Greater London (hand luggage only, excluding service A6) Departs: 07:00
London, Marble Arch, Park Lane (from London: stop 14a; to London: stop S), Gtr London Departs: 07:10
Victoria Coach Station, London, Greater London Arrives: 07:20

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Depending on work, I will be there. Have a funny feeling we might get a result.

Have been once before and I love the stadium and its setting. Its like a new stadium in an old football setting, being set in a residential area. Much nicer than the soleless stadiums on the out of town like Derby's

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
notts you can stick your funfare right where the sun dont shine ive work at 6am,but as you have gone to the trouble of sourcing a way home for me ile say thankyou very much,but i need to be tucked up in my own bed no later than 2 am

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Yep. In the Clippedmobile aka The Fun Wagon aka The Blue Bubble aka The Sunshine Bus aka The Love Boat aka my spare bed.

I have to admit I do get off a little bit on going to these games where we've got no chance. It feels like taking the (already immense) pointlessness of my mediocre life to a new level. And I'll love it if we can sneak a 1-0.

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
I only live 20mins walk from the stadium and although im going cant really b that arsed looking at the recent results, so well done to any fan who makes that long journey.

P.S. look out for the gas museum on your way into town, its always an exciting treat!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Having broken my season duck on Saturday, and bringing the Albion much good fortune, I shall be making the trip across from Lichfield where I'll be working on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here