Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester fans wetting themselves over discovering that palace/st pauli song

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
Looks like we will be hearing more of that european durge tomorrow. Leicester fans started their own version tuesday night and are now creaming themselves on foxes talk over getting "an atmosphere" going at the walkers. :nono:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Atmosphere at the Walkers? They'll have to get rid of that drum for a start.

D

Deleted member 18477

Even worse than that

morning after the night before shit? guinness shit? dog shit? CAT SHIT?

p.s. just boo the fuckers! and drown it out with ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBION!! ALLLLLLLLLLLLBION!!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
looks like we will be hearing more of that european durge tomorrow. Leicester fans started their own version tuesday night and are now creaming themselves on foxes talk over getting "an atmosphere" going at the walkers. :nono:

the only way we will be hearing it is if we stop singing ourselves & i dont expect that to happen.

Lets show them what a stadium with atmosphere sounds like because they probably dont know.playing in that souless bowl they call the walkers stadium

D

Deleted member 18477

Really?? you can't think of any other song?

Brighton aces
GOSBTS
We are Brighton
And one to keep everyone warm.. Jump around if you love Brighton

yea GOSBTS is shit these days though. i honestly prefer alllllbion to that as no one can sing GOSBTS slowly!

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Looks like we will be hearing more of that european durge tomorrow. Leicester fans started their own version tuesday night and are now creaming themselves on foxes talk over getting "an atmosphere" going at the walkers. :nono:

Celtic were the first british team to sing that st pauli song there is some kind of catholic connection between the two

D

Deleted member 22389

Really?? you can't think of any other song?

Brighton aces
GOSBTS
We are Brighton
And one to keep everyone warm.. Jump around if you love Brighton

Ha ha, I was going to post that myself. And one to keep everyone warm.. Jump around if you love Brighton that will be brilliant today.

And don't forget Jump around if you hate Palace

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
what about we all follow the albion really loud and slow

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I had the misfortune of popping in to the Sussex in Brighton last night and there was loads of divs singing this poxy song. Turned out they were Leicester fans.

I just thought, christ, is everyone trying to sing this shit song. Should have taken a video of the fat bloke doing his oooh oooh ooooooooooohhhhhh. Highly comical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here