Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester fan in peace

Foxey

Jan 25, 2012
To be honest we went about it the wrong way, rather than buy big name players who are on bags of money who couldn't care we should have brought up and coming players who have a bit of desire, i think Pearson has realized this and is rectifying it at the moment. the last two games have been much better with plenty of passion and spirit. If we can put a run together then who knows but at the moment it's a big if.

Unfortunately Peanut Roaster like most clubs we do have a small majority of fans who are idiots and let us down, the away end at leicester is next to these so called fans so rather than back the team will just abuse the opposition. There will probably be some there in a weeks time and spoil it for a vast majority of proper fans, they don't speak for all of us. I go to games to support my team and come win, lose or draw will speak to fellow fans whatever club they support and whatever gender or race they are.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Make sure Phoebe comes down too!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Depends how early you want to arrive in Brighton, Parking in the City centre is expensive,

Churchill Square - Shopping centre in city centre.
NCP Thre city centre sites all fairly expensive - There is only one great price for all day parking in the city centre but you have to be there early. If you park in the 'Brighton Thearte NCP' BEFORE 8AM you can leave it there all day for only £4.90 Depends what your plans are for the day.

Otherwise, I'd say look for P&R, or Park in Lewes couple of £ I think and get the train to Falmer again a few £.

You could park in Coldean but it won't be easy and the club discourage it greatly and parking fines will be issued if your parking is not good enough.

If you do want to go from the city centre then I'd suggest a bus, the trains get packed very early. You can get the 25 from Churchill Square or the Old Steine (Brighton Pavilion) they are frequent and it'll cost £4 for a day saver (As many uses as you want on any bus)

Other buses include 28,29,29b these will drop you off the otherside of the A27 but you can walk under the subway to the stadium.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Nice result at St. Mary's, put a lot of smiles on BHA fans' faces.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Hi all Leicester fan in peace here who is going to the game next week, just wondered what the situation is regarding the parking can you park at the ground or anywhere near, or is it easier to park in the city center and get a bus? can you walk or is it to far Any information on costs, bus numbers,routes etc would be great.I am attending with my young son is there anywhere we can get a drink/food etc, thanks in advance for any replies.

Head for the race course park and ride - follow signs for err the race course - 15 minute ride to stadium (no charge) wait in the ground after have a beer for 45 mins walk straight on to bus back to race course - simples.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Hi all Leicester fan in peace here who is going to the game next week, just wondered what the situation is regarding the parking can you park at the ground or anywhere near, or is it easier to park in the city center and get a bus? can you walk or is it to far Any information on costs, bus numbers,routes etc would be great.I am attending with my young son is there anywhere we can get a drink/food etc, thanks in advance for any replies.

Spare seats on the NWSS coaches to the Amex this Sat..

Pick up just 2 miles of A23.

Park in the city and get a bus or train. There are parking spaces available closer to the ground, but they can fill up quickly, not worth it if you dont know the area. And its right next to Moulscoombe, so you might not have any wheels left when you get back to the car...
But the stadium is not next to Moulsecoomb station. Neither is Moulsecoomb, for that matter.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Check this out...

Brighton Hove Bus and Coach Company

You can park for free around our old ground (Withdean Stadium), any of the roads round there and catch the S service from Withdean Stadium @ 1.03 1.23 1.43 1.58

Stayed until the final whistle of the Wrexham game and caught a bus at about 5.05pm and was back in that vicinity within 20 minutes or so.

If I ever drive into town, I park (for free) in Preston Park and wander in from there. Not too far to walk to North Laine and the rest of Brighton is within touching distance from there.
I have a season ticket but no travel vouchers. Can I just show the season ticket on the S bus?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here