Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
We're doing all right despite what a few pessimists (including one eternal one) on here are saying. Seeing plenty of the ball, moving it around tidily and creating chances. They do look more dangerous near the goal, though.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
We're doing all right despite what a few pessimists (including one eternal one) on here are saying. Seeing plenty of the ball, moving it around tidily and creating chances. They do look more dangerous near the goal, though.

Yes - doing okay, but there's no real flow to the game. Both sides seem to be making quite a lot of errors. All a bit bitty.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
For those of us not able to go this thread is our best chance of understanding how the games going. Please please can all the stream chat just stop. I wish mods would ban such chat on a match day thread as it’s so frustrating.

This with knobs on! The on-line commentary from Johnny and Warren helps too.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
not ourselves at the moment. not terrible, but the passing has been a bit sloppy at times. need to wake up a bit as Leicester are getting a hold of this half now.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

This is nerve racking. We need to steady the ship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Gross is offering us nothing & Maupay looks very off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
We look ****ing awful. Slow on the break, giving the ball away at every opportunity, only a matter of time before we pay for our sloppiness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here