Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Every time he gets the ball I expect to see him end up on the ground, seldom disappointed. Sarmiento looks a talent. Locadia’s lay offs are
better than most of the others

We have steadied the ship….

Locadia is shocking.
Think Connolly has done better myself.
MacAllister doing ok
Sarmiento promising, few too many touches at times.
Great save from Steele on to the bar, shame about the error

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
We are playing with 9/10 men. Locadia non existent. Connolly not far behind.
How much are these guys on ?

I just don’t get us even giving Locadia a minute of first team football. He’s clearly useless and has no desire to prove anyone wrong. Would have rather Tolaj or Ferguson been given a run out.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
The commentator on espn keeps getting Connolly and MacAllister mixed up. it's enough to have me screaming at the screen in frustration(very decent picture, though).
But god, those errors have me screaming louder!!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Indeed, if he was another playing doing the exact same performance people would be fine with it. But now he is Connolly and people have decided to hate him.

Dont hate him but is just not good enough. Maybe is told to but what is he doing playing on right wing. Sarmiento looking dangerous and hope he keeps running with ball. Curecella on for Burn and Maupay for Connelly

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The commentator on espn keeps getting Connolly and MacAllister mixed up. it's enough to have me screaming at the screen in frustration(very decent picture, though).

He got it right for the last 5 or so minutes of first half so lets hope it continues.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Based on what? Not having a pop as all opinions, but the one opportunity Locadia had he miscontrolled, whereas Connolly has shown reasonable movement…..

Better pass accuracy in the game, more passes made, and more movement overall. Connolly only makes movement towards the ground.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I think he may have updated his notes after that shot from MacAllister showed a close up of ' MacAllister' and the number '10' on his back

But every time up to that point :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here