Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Can't tell from the radio, but it appears that Leciester, Vassell mainly, wants to go inside Painter and this is prevented, illegally for the most part. Then there is always Dunk. Trying to thread the ball through the middle of the Albion defence is not on. Temptation for Sven to bring on Dyer out wide.

Peltier getting forward so our left winger tactic is being countered by cutting out the feed from midfield. Unless Noone is playing on the right: it is hard to work out what is going on. Plenty of options to change.

Tactical battle.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Agree, Vince for painter although only if Painter continues to misplace passes.

or

Give Harley 5-10 mins and if he doesn't step it up then Navarro on for him and push Bridcutt forward a little.

I think we might need 2 high impact wingers in the second half though, so maybe can only make one of those 2 changes. It sounds as though Harley is in more need of being replaced.

Hopefully Gus can sort out the 11 on the pitch, saving the subs to go for the winner.

Not sure Vince can cover for painter.....vince for harley seems more logical

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I think Navs could be a good shout, need to steady the midfield for 10-15 mins or so after half time. Then maybe wingers to come on to tear things up.

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Give Harley 5-10 mins and if he doesn't step it up then Navarro on for him and push Bridcutt forward a little.

I think pushing Bridcutt forward is playing him out of position...? Surely better answer would be to take Harley off and play Buckley behind the strikers...and although he hasn't had a shocker, to take Barnes off, playing 3 behind CMS (Noone, LuaLua, Buckley)

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Harley and noone not at the races today excellent atmosphere here not been worried at all

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Few people shouting Seagulls when they see my shirt, quite cool really.

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa
Aspinall talking about Kanchelskis, wtf...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here