Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
As expected we are getting overrun in midfield. That is the trouble with 4-3-3 against 4-4-2, with three in midfield the winger (Noone) has to come back and compete. I would have picked Buckley for Harley at the start. But if we hold out and they bring on Dyer it will be even in the middle. That's not wrong from Gus, but it means we have to score.

Radio: we are not winning the second balls in midfield. They are a large side in midfield. Ideally, we should keep possession and let them chase shadows.

Also Buckley relieves so much pressure as he is so quick on the counter attack

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I've just popped some chips in the oven. Anybody fancy some at H/T (with a cuppla rounds of B&B)?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
she (Meggy) is in after spending time with her boyfriend and on her way .......she has that "what are you worried about" look

Good show chaps. My lil' monster's just buggered off into the bedroom, so fings is looking up for us. :thumbsup:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Vicente travelling with the team.

Barnes flick-on header. A Target Man might have retained the ball? (Can't tell from the radio though.)

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
The commentary from BBC Sussex pisses me off in that they make it sound like we are just about to score/concede when the reality is that it is nowhere near.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
The commentary from BBC Sussex pisses me off in that they make it sound like we are just about to score/concede when the reality is that it is nowhere near.

And then we score when they've gone off to bloody Crawley to hear about a throw-in they've just been given.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The speed of the Brighton fans singing today is RIDICULOUS! Hyppeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr-speed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here