Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leicester 100

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Exactly, and no booking fee the Club would charge over the phone/net. We will turn the place blue and white! :albion2: :ohmy:

And outdo the Leicester fans at giving Adams stick! :lolol:

When Adams was Leicester manager, I seem to remember us singing "We love Micky more than you do". Might be different tomorrow...

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Hey! Are there many Brighton fans there yet? :bigwave:

Several of us live up here! (Though we keep defecting from A&L back to the homeland!)

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Not going as am not going to waste anymore money until football improves

How will you know when the football improves if you don't go to matches?

Do you mean results? If so, then how can you call yourself a fan?

Fans go to football matches regardless of the result. Not knowing what is going to happen is part of the attraction.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ill be paying on the day

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
When Adams was Leicester manager, I seem to remember us singing "We love Micky more than you do". Might be different tomorrow...

I remember singing "you should have stayed with a big club" after we beat them at the Walkers on Bank Holiday Monday(?). :lolol:

Come to think of it, didn't they have a bunch of aging "stars" underperforming and playing like headles chickens that day? :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'll be paying the £23 on the door unless I can blag the look of a stoooodent and get in for £15
R M Taylor managed to get in at Cheltenham for £7. They asked how old he was and he replied that he was 15. Dress like a crusty and you'll easily get in for 15 notes.:lolol:

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
How will you know when the football improves if you don't go to matches?

Do you mean results? If so, then how can you call yourself a fan?

Fans go to football matches regardless of the result. Not knowing what is going to happen is part of the attraction.

I have spent £900.00 on two season tickets and that is more than enough for the football that i have seen this season

Yes football is a game of not knowing what is going to happen but all the home and cup matches that I have seen this season I am not prepared to waste anymore money

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Would liked to have made this game, but money is a bit tight so will be choosing the Luton and Millwall games instead. Can do both games for £45 (inc travel), bargain!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Why would you pay in advance if you're pretty much garanteed to be able to get a ticket on the gate? I don't anticipate a massive turnout tomorrow night though,

I suppose it is inevitable that at least one or two of the pre-sold tickets never made it to Leicester, in which case I hope that their owners will press for a full refund from LCFC on the grounds that the only possible reason to pre-purchase was to assist in Leicester's estimate of the number of visiting supporters (an inept display of organisation by all accounts). If LCFC refuse, I think that in future we should decline to sell the tickets of any club who are unwilling to guarantee such a refund.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
The stewards were expecting 82 people and maybe 20 or so more paying on the day. I did say that my guess was for about 300 or so at which point they all looked very suprised and told their supervisor who clearly did nothing about it!

So they expected most fans to have taken the trouble to have bought tickets in advance when there were 3000 away seats allocated and there was no financial inducement to do so. Plus the potential hassle of getting a refund in the case of postponement (or worse, as it turned out). What cretins they are!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here