Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Left Back

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Would like a fit Solly March as left back - he was doing that job so well until his injury

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Would like a fit Solly March as left back - he was doing that job so well until his injury
He really didn't. His positioning was awful

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wish the answer was Barco.
I really like Barco, but Saka is one of the best wingers in the world and the main area of Colo's game that needs development is his defending. He'd be on a hiding to nothing, which is probably why we've sent him to Spain.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Hinsh or Ferdi. Depends on how quickly Ferdi has picked up our style of playing out from the back. If there's any uncertainty, its a bit unfair against the player to just throw him in the starting eleven away against Arsenal - its a very rough start.

Perverto will be eased in with a few more sub appearances I think and then maybe get his first start of the season against Wolves in the cup.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Rather than thinking who would be best playing 1v1 on Saka, I prefer to look at how we can tactically limit him. Porto showed a good approach to this last season. Wide CB's and high fullbacks to pin him back. The threat of a Mitoma/Ferdi left side would be our best option IMO.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
He was playing as a right sided winger before his injury.
I would like to think one of the more outstanding talents of the European championships shouldn’t need to play baby steps off the bench and can go straight into the starting eleven. Sorry Hinsh you ain’t no left back Amad took you to the cleaners Saka would do the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here