Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Left back [not] on [his] way

Uncle Buck said:
It is not like he will play in his natural position.
I know, bizarre as someone arguing that our best winger Carole should play in central midfield :wave:

Ah, your usual then, never player a player out of position unless........ it suits me! like Lynch and Carole.

That of course means you have much more in common with McGhee than you think.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
Ah, your usual then, never player a player out of position unless........ it suits me! like Lynch and Carole.

That of course means you have much more in common with McGhee than you think.

I suspect Carole would not be against a free role as a link player.

It is either that or play 3 grafters in midfield and leave him on the bench.

Regarding Lynch, he will end up at centre back, but centre backs do play full back, Gareth Barry has switch between the positions. The problem with centre backs at full back is they are not normally that good at getting forward and knowing when to over lap the wingers, as it is not part of their natural game.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
dunno said:
I know Steve as well he doesn't usually tell porkies

I do know Steve's family well and they don't tell porkies.But i do:wave:
Does this mean im part of the NSC bullshit bridgade?I just need to master the art of slagging the manager and players off before i become a fully fledged member of NSC arsehole clan.I'm learning:lolol: :clap:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
algie said:
Does this mean im part of the NSC bullshit bridgade?I just need to master the art of slagging the manager and players off before i become a fully fledged member of NSC arsehole clan.I'm learning:lolol: :clap:

:tosser:

Turkey said:
He was training with Southampton today. So much for that one!

Ah well, let's hope for a Carole situation where he comes to us next. Southampton have a huge squad, even though he wants to get rid of a lot of 'em.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
London Irish said:
Ah well, let's hope for a Carole situation where he comes to us next. Southampton have a huge squad, even though he wants to get rid of a lot of 'em.

Hope so. They need a left sided player though. They had the Polish keeper training with them last week and he'd already signed. Wouldn't be suprised if its just a case of signing the contract. No suprise they ditched Carole when they had Nathan Dyer emerging.

Why be hard on the guy? It could be the case that this guy's agent did speak to us to arrange a trial but naturally then chose the wealthier club?

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
algie said:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

You will NEVER be respected on NSC again and nobody will ever listen to you again

It's just sad that you would do that, we are all desperately waiting for news of new signings and that just pisses people off.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
O Lads said:
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

You will NEVER be respected on NSC again and nobody will ever listen to you again IM SO UPSET

It's just sad that you would do that, we are all desperately waiting for news of new signings and that just pisses people off.

I got what i set out to:jester: :lolol:

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by algie
I do know Steve's family well and they don't tell porkies.But i do
Does this mean im part of the NSC bullshit bridgade?I just need to master the art of slagging the manager and players off before i become a fully fledged member of NSC arsehole clan.I'm learning

You Dickhead.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Whats this about personal abuse:jester:

Especially from a spotty teenager:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here