Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leekbrookgull.. What is this guys problem????

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
I went to the Brighton game on Saturday and Stoke on Sunday (the inlaws are Stoke fans) i was sat with the Stokies on Sunday and i had an amazing day. The quality of the goals was top notch and the atmosphere was amazing. The criticism of Stoke is generally lazy journalism as the quality of their play is very good since the introduction of Pennant and Etherington.

I was quite amused by the chant of "we only score from throw ins" after one of the many great goals yesterday.

Well done Stoke

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I echo what others have said. I hope Stoke thrash Man City. Stoke have had it hard over the years and all credit to Pullis for putting together a squad that contrary to popular belief is not all about throw ins and hoofing. They made us look ordinary and no other team has done that this season, well ok Northampton but that game we did not take seriously.

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
It's going to go against the grain to cheer on a team in red against a team in blue, but I will happily do it in the final this year! Good luck Stoke!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Didn't bother reading you rant. Sorry. Well done Stoke, I'm glad you beat Bolton, now go and finish the job.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
I quite like Stoke and their style of play - it is a bit different. Not bad for Micky Quinns "pub team" to reach the Cup Final is it ?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Hope Man City do them in the final to wind up Man U.

No issue with Stoke, they play to strengths and can also play some decent football. What I mostly feel about them is nothing though. They mean nothing to me.

As for the place........fu* kin shit hole

As for loudest fans in the league . . . yet another Premier league blinkered view , they did a similar thing for Pompey when they were up there. So many grounds are quiet the press have shat themselves as Stoke sing a few songs.

Tony Pillis - done a great job but looks like he stinks of shit

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Hope Man City do them in the final to wind up Man U.

No issue with Stoke, they play to strengths and can also play some decent football. What I mostly feel about them is nothing though. They mean nothing to me.

As for the place........fu* kin shit hole

As for loudest fans in the league . . . yet another Premier league blinkered view , they did a similar thing for Pompey when they were up there. So many grounds are quiet the press have shat themselves as Stoke sing a few songs.
100% this

Tony Pullis - done a great job but looks like he stinks of shit

erm.... not quite sure what to make of this.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I hope Stoke beat Citeh in the final. Stoke have been the only club this season giving US a footballing lesson.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I'm really pleased that Stoke have got to the F A Cup Final - it would be good to say that we were knocked out by the winners so i hope they go on and win it.
Go Stokies ! :thumbsup:

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Saw some of the hightlights last night and it did look as though stoke was playing some fantastic football. That being said, I am coming over to England from Canada this week to see the club I support (Aston Villa) play for the first time. THis match happens to be against Stoke, please save any sort of good play and thrashing for Man City and let us win about 3-1 ok? Id appreciate it :).

I knew Leekbrookgull when I lived up in biddulph, and scfc and Albion were in the same division for a while. It can taint your opinion of other teams, especially when you meet a few arrogant fans ( we all have them ). I have changed my opinion of scfc since then though and was really pleased you got to the final. Now I just have Aussies to live with, but at least we won the ashes. Good luck in the final.

I have some good friends from Biddulph (living in LA)....would be a coincidence if you know the names Lawton or Drinkwater?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I actually thought Stoke played nice good old fashioned wing play when we went up there.

Not their fault if they also happen to be MASSIVE and strong as well.
Complete rubbish. Pulis is well known for signing over 6ft players and playing rank Wimbledon style football.It's the only way he knows. I won't join in with the arse licking on this thread but i cannot stand watching that type of football.The vast majority for there goals all come from set pieces and very few from open play.
At the end of the day it works for them and they are doing a good job in the Prem doing so. I've seen enough of Stoke matches and what they serve up that i don't bother watching them on the box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here