Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
peculiar waste of money to issue a wo against an already bust company. edit.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What all true football fans need is HMRC to issue a winding up order against Leeds because they will not be fazed by Bates and his fiddling about. They hopefully will do the correct thing and put them out of business. The law makes it too easy for companies to go skint and restart under another name the next day. eg Tenchenguiz and his winding up of his pub chain which included Yates and Hogsheads.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
they already did, bensgrandad. and were fazed and fobbed off by him.
bates popped oldleeds into admin, wiped out the debt that saw the wo issued and then bought the club (almost debt free) back.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Do I like Leeds, Yes, always been quite a friendly welcome there (apart from 1982).

Do I like KenBates, NO. Loathsome individual, weasels his way out of avoiding paying taxes that all the fans have to pay on their income, exploits offshore rules and is a bully.

Get the Chelsea out of Leeds, and you'll have a much more sympathetic audience.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
nope, st johns ambulance did not issue a wo. they were a creditor of the old company though.

the ONLY wo that was served against oldleeds was from hmrc which prompted last summers debacle.

el pres - will be a fine day when the old codger finally bogs off back to monaco for good.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I have no problem with Leeds getting points back if it is true as Starry alleges that the Football League acted unlawfully within its own regulations.

However if that is the case then I suggest all other club's in Division One should be awarded the same number of points as Leeds to restore the staus quo.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Leeds are nothing but a cancerous tumour in the Football League. An unsightly, pus-filled boil on the arse of League One that just needs to be lanced and forgotten about. A festering, infected scab that should be picked, peeled off and flushed down the toilet to join the rest of the sewage where it belongs. A....

...oh, you get the point.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Leeds are nothing but a cancerous tumour in the Football League. An unsightly, pus-filled boil on the arse of League One that just needs to be lanced and forgotten about. A festering, infected scab that should be picked, peeled off and flushed down the toilet to join the rest of the sewage where it belongs. A....

...oh, you get the point.

I really do wish you would not sit on the fence with your feelings towards Leds United............say what you mean FFs .........:lol: (Ps i completely agree with you)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It would be ironic if Leeds got back 5 points on a technicality because the FL have cocked it up (similar to what Prescott did with the Falmer decision) and then lose in the play offs. Now that would be schadenfreude.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Oi Starry - stop all this (Master) Bates slagging! I'm starting to have sympathy for you!! ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here