Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LEEDS - What's happening?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can't be a coincidence that their season has turned sour so dramatically since the dwarf thug and his south american sidekick left but what a contrast!
I really struggle to understand what has gone wrong and although it could all turn round again just as quickly I suspect they are going to have to rely on the courts for the chance to go up. 5 points back for example would make a massive difference.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I don't think we'll be hearing from Deductions for this evening at least :lolol:

I'm actually looking forward to the trip to Elland Road - bring it on!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Leeds obviously think that they dont have to win every match until the end of the season as they will get the 15 points back to give them a play off spot :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Who really cares? Just enjoy it!!

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Not every player in every team wants promotion. They could be promoting themselves out of a job - turkeys and Christmas.

There are many outside, and maybe inside, Leeds who might want a successful team but not necessarily with B*t*s in charge.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
2 words

Gus Poyet

Once again, nail and head time.
But I'll also add, following him with Dave Bassett wasn't the most forward of thinking

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
They were really shit at home against Cheltenham. Playing the long ball all the time, like we used to, they always try and do everything through Beckford and even boo their own players (Kandol). Hope the Albion can perform there on the 29th

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it may come as a shock but maybe Wise was an OK manager? obviously Poyet had a big influence too, but Wise also done well at Millwalland think he worked the us against them seige mentality. it went pear shaped once they got to the top and that spirit didnt work anymore.

Skidmarks

Feb 12, 2008
Woolworths
Absolutely, really am looking forward to Elland Toad this year.

Strange isn't it as when confidence is good I expect at least a point.

Remember, No westlake against Leeds and hamstring problems for Richards, isn't gonna make it what it was today.
I'm really hoping they don't rate him enough at Leeds to let him stay longer and even play in the playoffs including games against Leeds.
He must only have 2 weeks left on his loan deal?

Poyet was CLEARLY the brains behind the outfit, god knows why Wise was in charge.

Poor Newcastle. No brains in front of the outfit, and no brains behind.

Hold on. What am I saying? "Poor Newcastle"? Nah. The state they are in is the only thing amusing me as much as the Leeds situation. Wise must be a clown. Two different circuses in one season.

think he worked the us against them seige mentality. it went pear shaped once they got to the top and that spirit didnt work anymore.

Precisely. Without that siege mentality, I think Leeds wouldn't have got all those wins at the beginning, and would probably be about where they are now even if they had started on 0 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here