Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leeds - what was the guy taken out for?

kalinx

Jan 11, 2006
yesterday at leeds, what was that older gentlemen taken out for by police midway in second half in our stand???

smelly

May 23, 2004
yesterday at leeds, what was that older gentlemen taken out for by police midway in second half in our stand???

Dont know what it was for but the bloke I went with knows this guy as a total headcase and told me that he once stood on a pool table in a Belfast pub singing "no surrender" before an England match over there. Can start a fight in an empty room apparently.:dunce:

older bloke

Oct 20, 2008
Dont know what it was for but the bloke I went with knows this guy as a total headcase and told me that he once stood on a pool table in a Belfast pub singing "no surrender" before an England match over there. Can start a fight in an empty room apparently.:dunce:

Libelous remarks. Ever been to Belfast mate? it was 1984, never stood on a pool table in my life and I didn't know the St.G song then. Also, it was The National Anthem in a Loyalist pub, can't see anything wrong with that. the locals bought us beer, sorted tickets and then took us out after the game. Seems your mate doesn't really know me very well. :kiss:

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Libelous remarks. Ever been to Belfast mate? it was 1984, never stood on a pool table in my life and I didn't know the St.G song then. Also, it was The National Anthem in a Loyalist pub, can't see anything wrong with that. the locals bought us beer, sorted tickets and then took us out after the game. Seems your mate doesn't really know me very well. :kiss:

Good luck Wednesday mate. Big fuss over nothing it seems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here