Sūþseaxna
Last edited by a moderator:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
History:

However Gus then began to lose the plot whe he said of the night's referee,

"I don't want to see Andy D'Urso at a Leeds match again.

"He cannot forget what he did to Dennis and me as players and it has continued into management."

Poyet explained that both he and Dennis Wise were dismissed by D'Urso as players and he claimed that it was an ongoing vendetta, commenting that it was "personal and very sad. He is always laughing on the pitch but won't give any hard decisions... When there is something complicated in the box, he won't give anything at all." :lolol:

Leeds United's assistant manager Gus Poyet attacks Andy D'Urso

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
After the first 15 minutes, Donny are all over them, Leeds keeper has kept them in it. Problem is Leeds have a knack of holding on and grabing a goal.

Donny should be up by now.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Donny playing possession football which produces fewer chances. If Donny go into the lead they will be difficult to beat them. But, conversely, if Leeds score first, Donny will not create so many chances to get back into the game.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Leeds fans Are easily the loudest fans so far.They put Hull and City ro shame

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Both sides being cagey as the game approaches half-time. Undertsandable as the first goal may well win it. I think the score will be 1-0.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Both sides being cagey as the game approaches half-time. Undertsandable as the first goal may well win it. I think the score will be 1-0.

Disagree with that.Donny have carved Leeds open quite a few times.They are playing well

Skidmarks

Feb 12, 2008
Woolworths
Donny's top scorer (Hayter) has only scored 10 this season, he had a golden opportunity wasted by his first touch, this could be the story of the game, look at all the chances wasted by Doncaster because of their first touch, its generous of the commentator to be rewarding the keeper every time when he hasn't actually made a save, they've all be tackles more or less.
Looks like this could be Leeds game unless they have a natural finisher to bring on and that definitely isn't Mark McComeonanddosomething

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Penguin reporting from Wembley. Good first half. All the Leeds fans in the Donny end have been herded behind the goal. No aggro. The Donny support is rubbish. I'm impressed with the Leeds support today.

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
1-0 Doncaster!!!
GET IN!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here