Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds v Carlisle

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Currently 0-0. A Carlisle win could open it up a bit. Tranmere playing Forest as well.

Cmon lads, 3 points today could put us right back in it:ascarf::ascarf:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Brilliant stuff. We could be 1 point off playoffs come close of play tonight. Heres hoping we can do the business at Luton, who would be relegated if they lose.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Weren't we near enough saying the same thing last week? :glare:

Thats what Im worried about. Hopefully DW will have rattled some cages following that defeat and hopefully we can bouce back from successive defeats.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Carlisle lead at half time despite 39% possession and a total of one shot.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Full time. Good job!

Just for NHM, thanks for the four points, we're going up, blah blah. ;)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Oh cheeses, I hate these threads documenting our disappointment blow-by-blow.

All we need at the end is Deductions on here gloating and rabbiting on about Leeds going up and thanks for the 4 points etc.

I have noticed that since they,ve won a few games recently, that the scummy lot, whinging about their 5 points haven,t been on here.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
wud have given us a slim chance and we still have that. but even with a win against vale if leeds win theregame in hand thats 4 points... we finish in da top 10 then trhats a decent season i think. lets not get dishartened. elphick, lynch, cox murray, robinson, el abd, and if we can keep hold of westlake and richards. we are building a good side, yes this week hasnt been the best but the team is young and there will be in consistencies but give them a chance and give dean a chance and give dick a chance. look at what the teams above us have resource wise compare to us. we have done a cracking job this season and have some great memories. lets build on this next season and go for promotion!!!

SEAGULLS SEAGULLS SEAGULLS!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here