Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Utd attendance today

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
11457 according to BBC, ESPN and Leedsunited.com.......

BIG club my arse!!!

Some people live in the past when they say such and such a club is massive, It's not the 20's, 30's,40's,70's, 90,s any longer but 2013. Times change and so does citys, towns etc.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Some people live in the past when they say such and such a club is massive, It's not the 20's, 30's,40's,70's, 90,s any longer but 2013. Times change and so does citys, towns etc.

but its Leeds fans who THINK they are a BIG club....this post is aimed at my closet supporting LEEDS mate....who is actually a STH at AmEX

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
For godness sake, Leeds are a big club.

Just because they got a low gate today does not mean a thing.

Why are some of our fans so obessed and fearful of other clubs (especially in our division) being bigger than us?

It is really sad.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
but its Leeds fans who THINK they are a BIG club....this post is aimed at my closet supporting LEEDS mate....who is actually a STH at AmEX

Yes I know and my post wasn't directed at you mate, It was trying to say how things change over decades etc.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
For godness sake, Leeds are a big club.

Just because they got a low gate today does not mean a thing.

Why are some of our fans so obessed and fearful of other clubs (especially in our division) being bigger than us?

It is really sad.

11457 would tell a different story.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I noticed that poor attendance. And against another big side too.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Tells you all you need to know about the over inflated cost of going to watch football these days.

STH's up & down the country took the opportunity today to save a bit of cash in hard pressed times and just off the back of Christmas. Who can blame them for that?

All things considered, our attendance figures were bloody excellent today!

westsussexmackem

Aug 1, 2011
...West Sussex.
12k at Bolton yesterday, and Sunderland sold 5k.

2u8a1s7.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
5,000 odd at Blackburn.

People frequently can't be arsed with the early stages of the cup, and season ticket holders don't like spending extra money on top of their season tickets for games against teams they don't care about.

I maintain that even if the Albion had charged £20 for yesterday, it still wouldn't have sold out, as watching on TV was the easier option for many. Palace dropped ticket prices & only 13,000 turned up.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Attendances again !!!!
Leeds are,have been, and still will be a big club .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here