Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United.

Lee D'su.

Sep 5, 2005
Hello.

I am a Leeds fan, and am a moderator on the 606 Rebels MB. We, this season have started an away fans thread to get some banter going (friendly of course). I herebye invite any of your members to come look at the MB and there is a thread set up for you to post.

To save having to register (although we prefer that) you can log in as Away (password Away). If you do use that log-in can you please metion your name. Hope that you can take time out and give us a visit.

ps. i have already asked one of your members to write me an article about the troubles at your club. Living in Wrexham I tend to know more than the average Leeds fan and thought it would be good if it came from the horses mouth (don't forget Gav).

Good luck for the rest of the season (except the games against Leeds of course) and hopefully we can get some banter going.

Lee D'su

606rebels.com.

pps all smillies are gay lol.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell

pps all smillies are bombers lol:lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm having problems registering. Will try again later!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Lee D'su. said:

:safeway :safeway :safeway

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Why would we want to waste our time posting on a Weeds board. It's not like they are a big club anymore. If you don't make things work this season, you will "do a Forest" and go into freefall. :lolol:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
3gulls said:
Why would we want to waste our time posting on a Weeds board. It's not like they are a big club anymore. If you don't make things work this season, you will "do a Forest" and go into freefall. :lolol:

Ah.An excellent piece of banter.

Well played that man.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Oceanic said:
Agree about all smillies are gay. I've put two in, in total, but that's all. Alot just put smillies in and not text.
:ohmy: :eek: :nono: :angry: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here