Playing well and a goal up.

NSC posters

‘it should be more’
‘If we’d played the right team we’d have scored more’
‘Thank god Leeds are playing shit’
‘Burn is shit’
‘Is trossard playing’

Love our fans :thumbsup:

The Leeds playing shit one started as a joke but the rest I agree.
I just hope that in the 2nd half we don't give our 'fans' the opportunity to laugh as we concede or hope we lose now.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
And as per, whenever we’re doing well the Potter out mob go silent. No credit to the manager or team.

Watch them all come alive if Leeds score.

We’ve been here before. As recently as West Ham. Don’t think we should be praising Potter after 45 minutes too much. Needs to be the whole game. I was critical before the game and will be surprised/delighted if we go on to win as poor as Leeds have looked.

Turning into Veltman’s most effective game for us I reckon

Disciple

Dec 27, 2020
I'm drooling watching Mac Allister play, he's been sensational today. Looks absolute and total class, can't believe we've been wasting him all this time.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I don't trust Harry Potter one bit. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't give one of his special team talks and we loose 3-1.
Don't you have a sail you can hoist or country to invade or somesuch?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I'm drooling watching Mac Allister play, he's been sensational today. Looks absolute and total class, can't believe we've been wasting him all this time.

His touch in the box for Maupay's shot was unbelievable.

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
We’ve been here before. As recently as West Ham. Don’t think we should be praising Potter after 45 minutes too much. Needs to be the whole game. I was critical before the game and will be surprised/delighted if we go on to win as poor as Leeds have looked.

We shouldn't be praising Potter or the players until we are safe in the table. They got us in this mess, they can sort it out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here