Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

D

Deleted member 2719

Sanchez taking a clean corner claim is a great sight to see. Did Ryan ever manage that through a crowd of players?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
That Bielsa on his haunches thing, is that one of the maddest Spinal Tap-like affections in football right now

I think its all part of his fitness psychology - he is saying if I am fit enough to do this then you the players can run about like mad men all game.

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
Hi Dan, we are playing some great football, aren't we???

I'm not sure I understand your post. For the rest of the season I'm not interested in anything but the result. They got us 4th from bottom. I don't want the manager to give them any praise for winning but they should get stick for losing. It's serious now and the players need to understand that. They got us in this mess, it's now for them to get us out of it. If they keep us up then we can look at patting them on the back. Until then, nothing. It's all about the result from now on.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Haven't even raised by voice once so far during this game, a good sign.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That Bielsa on his haunches thing, is that one of the maddest Spinal Tap-like affectations in football right now

Bloody impressive for an old man though. I can't even do that any more, let alone hold the position for any length of time - and if I did I'd need something to grab to get back up again!

We’re lucky to play Leeds when they aren’t playing well

We’re lucky to be playing Leeds when Bielsa has his mind on the Snooker Masters semi-finals right now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here