Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United squad ravaged by injurys.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Leeds have only 16 fit players for Saturdays game.Kevin Blackwell said that although they are still looking to sign new players they are restricted by lack of funds.
It must be terrible for him.
:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Welcome to the real world Leeds.

Mind you, their lack of funds and our lack of funds are totally different amounts.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
As I pointed out last week, when a team that we're about to play moans about injuries, it's an almost guaranteed defeat.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Gwylan said:
As I pointed out last week, when a team that we're about to play moans about injuries, it's an almost guaranteed defeat.

But for whom?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Leeds always seem to find some money from somewhere. They spunked £200,000 on some defender from Southampton I'd never even heard of a couple of months ago.

As Yorkie says, lack of funds for Leeds is a WORLD away from lack of funds for most other clubs.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Not anymore, Blackwell is now having to wait until the summer for the Preston striker he is trying to get!

:clap:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
trueblue said:
Lack of funds? They bid £600,000 for David Healy this week according to the 'papers.

I don't get this either. They whine on and on about still being over £30m in debt, yet they're always waving huge wads of cash in the direction of anyone who can stand on two feet and kick a ball. I doubt we've spent £600k TOTAL over the last five years. The sooner Leeds wake up to the reality of life outside the premiershite bubble, the better.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
bhafc99 said:
I doubt we've spent £600k TOTAL over the last five years.
You're right there although it's probably much longer than 5 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here