Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United 6-0 Brighton

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
I haven't spoke about Harding at all on here, why are you so bitter and jealous of Dan's beautiful blonde locks :D

And beatiful clear complexion.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
I cant wait for this one, the players are going to be fighting amongst themselves for a fair share of chances in this goalfest. :D :lolol: :clap2:
2637368-wanker2.gif

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I'm sure this twit from up North said exactly the same thing last year......must have the memory span of a goldfish:dunce:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
I cant wait for this one, the players are going to be fighting amongst themselves for a fair share of chances in this goalfest. :D :lolol: :clap2:

"we really should be beating teams like Brighton" you wait...

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Re: Leeds United 0-6 Brighton

TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:

I am inclined to agree with you. It will be 4-0 to Albion at half time and in the second half we will take it easy as we have a more important game a couple of days later against Yorkshire's top team - Sheffield Utd.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
C1 BHA said:
I'm sure this twit from up North said exactly the same thing last year......must have the memory span of a goldfish:dunce:

what goldfish?

I thought risdale had to return it;)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Leeds had better hope their attendances pick up, otherwise Uncle Ken as they have so affectionately named him on their fan board, might think about selling up, relocating and building a smaller cheaper stadium. Where else is he going to make a profit from them? Champions league money?? :D

Besides the name "Uncle Ken" conjures up pictures of a man that is not someones uncle, but a man who pops over for tea everyday, when the husband is out!

6-0? Good luck. :shootself

Last edited:

Sep 6, 2005
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Ill bump this back up to the top once we've delivered the thrashing and you can all say what a fantastic prediction it was.

If we dont win by at least 3, the fans should be refunded :lolol:

Please stay off the pitch so that Sam and the lads can do a lap of honour :lolol:

:jester:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Whenever we came up against a genuine winger, I was terrified for Harding. He was just so uncomfortable every single time he had someone running at him.

Seb Carole must be his worst nightmare.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
I haven't spoke about Harding at all on here, why are you so bitter and jealous of Dan's beautiful blonde locks :D

can't deny im bitter of his blonde locks, but he is still shit

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Jimmy Case's hearing aid said:
Please stay off the pitch so that Sam and the lads can do a lap of honour :lolol:

:jester:

Look below......

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here