Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United 6-0 Brighton

Oct 20, 2004
I cant wait for this one, the players are going to be fighting amongst themselves for a fair share of chances in this goalfest. :D :lolol: :clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
I cant wait for this one, the players are going to be fighting amongst themselves for a fair share of chances in this goalfest. :D :lolol: :clap2:

thanks for that muppet. What was your prediction for this last year by the way?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The odds on that should be better than the ones you got on Plymouth beating Brighton last week....you are without a doubt the new Taffy :lolol:

Oct 20, 2004
Ill bump this back up to the top once we've delivered the thrashing and you can all say what a fantastic prediction it was.

If we dont win by at least 3, the fans should be refunded :lolol:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Don Tmatter said:
Personally, i cant wait to see how Harding fares against Carole?

I hope for all your sakes since you all seem to be looking forward to it, he plays and Blacky doesn't bring Crainey in.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Ill bump this back up to the top once we've delivered the thrashing and you can all say what a fantastic prediction it was.

If we dont win by at least 3, the fans should be refunded :lolol:
Quality.

You should win EASILY, what with you being Champions of Yorksher (if you can just get above Sheffield United, of course).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Starry said:
I hope for all your sakes since you all seem to be looking forward to it, he plays and Blacky doesn't bring Crainey in.

I expect Harding is BEGGING to be dropped this w/e, the lad doesn't like stick and he is gonna get plenty if he plays

Last edited:

Oct 20, 2004
You must be the only person in the country who doesn't know Harding is shit

I haven't spoke about Harding at all on here, why are you so bitter and jealous of Dan's beautiful blonde locks :D

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
The Large One said:
You did this last season, didn't you, making yourself look a prize TWAT in the process. :tosser:

You must be the only person in the country who doesn't know Harding is shit - so what sort of Leeds fan are you? Brain dead?

We'd be inclined to believe you all if he'd been playing poorly for us, but fact is he has played well, part of a defence that has conceded just 3 goals. Not too shabby.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Icy Gull said:
I expect Harding is BEGGING to be dropped this w/e, the lad doesn't like stick and he is gonna get plenty if he plays

Ooooh! Ooooow! Me leg. It's me leg boss. I think I've pulled something. Guess I'll have to sit this one out, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here