Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United 1-0 Brighton

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think they should get back their points.

At a rate of 1p in the pound as it were.

0.15pts.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton

0.15pts.

Too generous give them the 15 points back i say and then totally wind the club up so they drop down the 9 divisions or so like Aldershot did!

1 difference Aldershot have proved they can climb back up!

The "mighty" Leeds wouldn't stand a chance

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
I still can't work out whether this Deductions GOON is on a wind-up or if he really is as DELUDED as he comes across.

I have seen enough games, spent enough money and had enough dissapointments to realise we are no better than the Brightons and Yeovils of this world just now.

I just hope we can squeeze out of this league.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
On a serious note does any one know if leeds have budgeted to get out of this league this season and not doing so will once again lead to a mass exodus of players and finacial ruin.
I thank you

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
On a serious note does any one know if leeds have budgeted to get out of this league this season and not doing so will once again lead to a mass exodus of players and finacial ruin.
I thank you

Leeds have a budget? Can't imagine so, they don't have appeared to have bothered with that rubbish before. :lolol:

Nah they'll just go bust again and be allowed to bend rules to sort it out because they are so MASSIVE

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I still can't work out whether this Deductions GOON is on a wind-up or if he really is as DELUDED as he comes across.

Neddy Seagoon eh ? :p

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

0.15pts.
Leeeeeeds wont get the 15 points back and the decision wont be made until after the League 1 play off final has been played. If Leeeeeeds did manage to win at Wembley via the play-offs the FL should impose another deduction for next season so that they are relegated.

Dandyman

In London village.
I just thought i would tell you the score to save you watching the game.

Genuine question, Deductions. Does it worry you at all that your owner is a liar and a thief, who has raped a number of your local companies and the St Johns ? Or are you simply waiting for him to do the same to you?

Deductions is no where to be seen. How unusual.

He's too busy rubbing it in on the ManUre boards that the mighty weeds have managed to hold on and draw 0-0 with Brighton. At home. You know what these champions of Europe are like....need to goad their rivals with their current successes.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Score in a brothel....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In fairness, he would havee been right, and they WOULD have won, had we not been a bunch of 'cheating, diving gays'.

Probably.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here