who me?

Jan 12, 2007
stupid boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bet you £100 your wrong

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
We've got a good track record when numpty comes on here mouthing off before the match so I think our chances are good :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I just thought i would tell you the score to save you watching the game.

Very kind of you to spare us the bother of wasting our time and money visiting the home of the UK Retard Society.

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
We've got a good track record when numpty comes on here mouthing off before the match so I think our chances are good :lolol:

Except we won the last match and i mouthed off before it :lolol:

It was your only sell out of the season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If we were playing their great rivals Man United, do you think their fans would be predicting a lucky 1-0 win?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Except we won the last match and i mouthed off before it :lolol:

It was your only sell out of the season.

1 out of how many? If thats your idea of a good track record then you really have resigned yourself to being at this level haven't you?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It would be funny if you won only for us to get our 15pts back and you to end 7th :laugh:

I can't see any way that those points will be returned at all. Sure it's worth appealing but it just isn't going to happen in my opinion.

If there is any chance, then I think they will apply them to the start of next season if as expected you are still here in League One.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I just thought i would tell you the score to save you watching the game.

6 months ago you'd have been predicting at least 5-0, just shows how low your MASSIVE expectations have fallen along with your team. :glare:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
If Leeds get their points back I will personally invite David Lee to my house and hold a party in his honour, recognising his immense contribution to the mighty Brighton and Hove Albion

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I wonder if Leeds' legal team have figured out how they'll get paid ?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
It would be funny if you won only for us to get our 15pts back and you to end 7th :laugh:

Even if you get your 15 points back, it won't mean anything in the long run.

Let's face it, Leeds are not a big club! They are not the mighty Leeds you think they are.

Leeds fans are all the same. Too busy living off past glories, to realise they are in fact an average league 1 side.

You don't deserve the 15 points back, and even if you got hold of them I don't even reckon you lot are capable of putting them to good use!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Howcome Forest fans don't have these same delusions of grandeur?

And they ACTUALLY won the European Cup, TWICE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here