Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Tickets on Sale Tonight

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Will sell out 3000 if we have a chance of top 6, suprised we haven't been given part of the south stand also.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Everyone who wants a ticket will get one. A lot of people will decide nearer the time and by then the trains will be too expensive.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
For all those not going because of the price (which I agree is steep) - are you seriously going to miss what could be a/the pivotal game of a potential promotion season for the sake of a tenner? Really?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
For all those not going because of the price (which I agree is steep) - are you seriously going to miss what could be a/the pivotal game of a potential promotion season for the sake of a tenner? Really?

This. Plus its the LAST away game as well always a good day out. If this was say an october fixture i probably wouldnt bother.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Yes, this.

I know there will be some more price sensitive than me, but in the scope of a full day out that includes travel costs and food & beer spending I'd have thought an extra tenner would not be a deal breaker for many should the game have a meaning.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Purchased. Sophistication? I've been to Leeds. Actually, I haven't, so no brainer given it's the last away game and what could be riding on it.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
No loyalty point requirement? I know it says it could rise to 3k, but if they aren't going to use it for the last away game of the season when there are just over 1,000 tickets available, what is the point of it?

Because as it stands currently supply will outstrip demand at 36 quid with 3k tickets available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here