Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds tickets - any news?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
If I walked up Beeston Hill, it would be to call at a mate's house in Jessamine Avenue rather than a tatty pub.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
In the cheese wedge pal, come up the hill to the whistle for a pint after

I probably won't be in the cheese wedge itself, I'm hoping to be the other side.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
mine has STILL not arrived , which is worrying as i put in for it AGES ago

Braders, that is the same that happened to me, I phoned the ticket office and the guy on the phone said they would have sent them out by now. We posted our around the 24th Feb. We are going to have to go in by person and sort it now.

I think it might be worth you checking as it seems that either the post has gone astray (Pala*se postie) or lost at the club? I am not sure.

They did say to me since we have picked up results the interest for games has gone crazy.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
we went in the pub opposite the ground next to the chippy last time

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
im only a white member but i gave my application before the falmer forum, do you think its worth checking they havent lost it? even though they havent processed white applications yet

I went in the club shop today to buy tickets. There was a chap on his own, both telephones ringing and people in a queue behind me. He told me that staff at the club office were helping to send out season ticket reminders because they are so snowed under. You should be ok as it's another 10 days away yet.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Peacock, its owned by the tossers at the leeds sc now - you're better off going up the hill to the whistle or the hart

probably end up in Huddersfield, look up some of the relatives. I have an uncle who is just like Stavely from I didnt Know you cared

:D:D:D:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here