Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds tickets - any news?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
leeds

got mine couple weeks back,
wont sell out, if somehow does apparently theyll give us another 3000.
know a supporter who reguarly goes, and says thats what theyve done for other games because so many empty seats.
also said about if you go in a wheelchair you get a free ticket for carer.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Still waiting for mine - so telephoned this morning: "Tickets incredibly busy at the moment - will be processing Blues during the day"

Very helpfull, should be OK.

Glad to hear they are so busy, maybe good turnout for remaining matches, as push for playoffs - not an impossible dream!

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
I might be wrong but from what it says on the OS I'm assuming blue members only have until 19th march to apply for their ticket before the remaining tickets go on sale to White members, I'm a blue member but can't afford to send off for a ticket until later in the week, so if I send off for a ticket after the 19th does that mean I can't get one? ???

Also, what chances of it being pay on the day (Or buy a ticket on the day, whatever)? 'Cause surely we won't sell 1,700 tickets?

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I will make my mind up the day before so I hope its pay on the day

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
mine has STILL not arrived , which is worrying as i put in for it AGES ago

yep - thats why we only get 20-30k in the 3rd division

In case you hadn't noticed this is a Brighton message board and the sarcasm was directed at those on here who would have you believe that you must have 'pay on the gate' to get a large home crowd. My underlying point being that if fans of the second best division 3 team in Yorkshire can cope with barcodes etc then it's hardly going to be a problem for the best division 3 team in the entire south east of England. Understand now do we?

Squareball

Mar 17, 2008
In case you hadn't noticed this is a Brighton message board and the sarcasm was directed at those on here who would have you believe that you must have 'pay on the gate' to get a large home crowd. My underlying point being that if fans of the second best division 3 team in Yorkshire can cope with barcodes etc then it's hardly going to be a problem for the best division 3 team in the entire south east of England. Understand now do we?

eh what eh? good job ur down there with the thick ****s

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Do we have the cheese wedge or are we behind the goal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here