Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Team News

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Simster said:
FOR FUCKS SAKE. Carole is a natural winger and Hart started out as a striker.

Maybe Turkey's done what I've done and just taken the team sheet, created a sensible formation - and McGhee will just play everyone out of position. Again. :angry:

I may have but Hart is last on the team list, suggesting striker.

Besides, when Carole signed, his FM stats (so the guy who researched him in france) had him down as a central/right attacking midfielder so that would suggest he's played there before.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Springal said:
says in the argus, suspended for the soton game shows potential of Lynch, so, what has Lynch done wrong.. ?

Im aware there has been games since then, but we've hardly been winning games...

Perhaps playing people in their correct position may enable him to play.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Turkey said:

Besides, when Carole signed, his FM stats (so the guy who researched him in france) had him down as a central/right attacking midfielder so that would suggest he's played there before.
Fair enough. Maybe I've got the wrong of the stick then.

We're still left with yet another different strike pairing though if you're saying it looks like being Hart & CKR. Ho hum. Maybe if we can score, he'll consider sticking with it...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Simster said:
That is MM's team. Interesting to see that he's starting with Hart & CKR for the second successive game. Did we look like scoring against COV?

Well it's the "expected" line up. Many times it is different to this.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Turkey said:

According to fm el turi is a goal machine.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Simster said:
Fair enough. Maybe I've got the wrong of the stick then.

We're still left with yet another different strike pairing though if you're saying it looks like being Hart & CKR. Ho hum. Maybe if we can score, he'll consider sticking with it...

As I have already said. CKR and Hart have played together up front and CKR had his best game for us (acc to MM and many on here I think). Hart was ill so they couldn't do it in the next game que many whingers saying we did he drop Hart without knowing the facts.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
This is only Paul Camillins expected team.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
KinkyHitler said:
According to fm el turi is a goal machine.

Yeah buts thats because he came with 0 for everything (i.e random stats) as he hadn't been researched but given a very high potential ability (in other words, no one had researched him and its a balls up). Carole had all his stats implemented so he'd clearly been watched and they all seem pretty close to the mark too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here