Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Stadium Plans

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You had some chances to get back into the game but yes, you're shit and i hope the wankers who thought it would be funny to spray their stupid little hoolie tag on Billys statue get hit by a bus.

really!!! That is out of order!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You had some chances to get back into the game but yes, you're shit and i hope the wankers who thought it would be funny to spray their stupid little hoolie tag on Billys statue get hit by a bus.
f***ing good work 'uddersfield! That's excellent.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Im willing to bet you wouldn't say that to my face paps :laugh:

Well I would imagine that could be a bit difficult as your face and your arse must look the same. A fact borne out by the fact you clearly talk out of your anal cavity.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It was quite funny, wasn't it?

Perhaps we can get someone to spray-paint a Man U shirt on there when we claim our three points later in the season.
Yes, it was Alan. Why spray paint anything when you can piss on the statue of Don Revie at no extra cost.

Don't you just despise people who don't understand art ?
It's not that Frank. I just find it hilarious because people defaced a statue of a Leeds legend.

Lovely stuff.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes, it was Alan. Why spray paint anything when you can piss on the statue of Don Revie at no extra cost.

It's not that Frank. I just find it hilarious because people defaced a statue of a Leeds legend.

Lovely stuff.

There's an actually classic picture I remember from a football annual (remember those ?) from 1967 where there's a tiny Billy Bremner standing hands outstretched in all innocence while he is grabbed by the throat by a huge center half from Sunderland called Charlie Hurley. Clearly stumpy Bremner had done the usual Revie tactic of having a sly dig at a much bigger player and was bricking himself when Mr Hurley stood up.

That's my endearing memory of Bremner. Anybody who remembers Revie's Leeds will almost certainly have a sneer at the most cynical team this side of the 1966 Argentina side. It's ironic that Midget Wise would have fitted in so well.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
There's an actually classic picture I remember from a football annual (remember those ?) from 1967 where there's a tiny Billy Bremner standing hands outstretched in all innocence while he is grabbed by the throat by a huge center half from Sunderland called Charlie Hurley. Clearly stumpy Bremner had done the usual Revie tactic of having a sly dig at a much bigger player and was bricking himself when Mr Hurley stood up.

Do you mean this one - it's actually Dave Mackay of Spurs...

6608bremmackay.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here