Leeds Sold Out.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
will it be a full house though?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Excellent news for the club, 8,800 packed into the Withdean will be quite an experience!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Great. No trains, so a real test for the park and ride!

lets hope theres not a shambolic performance on the BUS again then

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
will it be a full house though?

Bet it won't be. I remember the Div 4 game against Cheaterfield in 2001. That was a 'sell-out' yet there were about half a dozen empty seats in just a couple of rows near me.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bet it won't be. I remember the Div 4 game against Cheaterfield in 2001. That was a 'sell-out' yet there were about half a dozen empty seats in just a couple of rows near me.

even with a sell out of 8800 , there will be 100-200 people short due to illness , unexpected events etc

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There will always be a percentage of STHs that are unable to get to the game for whatever reason.

I hope it PISSES down for the whole game. OK I\'ll get soaked as well, but then I\'ll be home within half an hour.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
lets hope theres not a shambolic performance on the BUS again then

Well at least I won't be moaning about the buses as my car will be parked and waiting to whisk me home.

I appreciated Insiders answer to my question, but, the answer was like it or lump it between the lines. :rant:

So my enforced £2 public transport fee which I will not be using can be put towards any 'fine*' that BHA gets. :salute:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Haywards Heath is going to be hell between 12-1pm on Saturday.

I'm not going thankfully:lolol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
yeah looks like a train at 14:25 Bton - P.Pk and a train back at 17:18 to P.Pk - Bton

Bus's if you miss those 2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here