Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds sign Gary Mcsheffrey

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Are they going to recover from FA Cup fever and get back to winning ways in the league?

billy_bremner

Mar 16, 2008
Definitely , will recover.

Grayson is one of the best things to happen to us.

While Norwich and Southampton go about signing Good League 1 players , Grayson has gone one step higher in signing top quality players like Gary Mc and Max Gradel. These two will run riots down the flanks , exactly what we have been crying out for years.

Our strikers need better service and hopefully , with one more loan signing for the enforcer in the midfield, we'll get walk over this league with ease. Not being arrogant here as I firmly believe Grayson is simply too good and he has assembled a fantastic squad with free deals and loan deals.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Definitely , will recover.

Grayson is one of the best things to happen to us.

While Norwich and Southampton go about signing Good League 1 players , Grayson has gone one step higher in signing top quality players like Gary Mc and Max Gradel. These two will run riots down the flanks , exactly what we have been crying out for years.

Our strikers need better service and hopefully , with one more loan signing for the enforcer in the midfield, we'll get walk over this league with ease. Not being arrogant here as I firmly believe Grayson is simply too good and he has assembled a fantastic squad with free deals and loan deals.

Absolutely right; can't acuse Leeds of shafting debtors after spending huge money then splashing the cash big style (for div 3) to struggle out of the division!!!

I suppose larry himself hasn't spunked loads and loads of cash but given the previous investment it was hardly necessary.

Still, I guess it's nice to pretend it's all been done the right way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here