Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Sell-Out Amex allocation

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:xmas:
They'd get 15% so would have part of the east stand - meaning some of that would be lost to segregation.

Damn you 8,your right-

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Maybe if we got into the play-offs Gold?

Well-i should know better by now,but,i am going to say a top 10 finish is a certainty this season.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
I had this all sorted. Back from hols on 23 Sept, footy on 24 Sept, and they literally move the goalposts! Now I'll be on a f*cking plane whilst the game is on! And I had it timed to not miss a home game whilst away. Sack the board!!

Will you be lending your st to another seagull LB or will it be an empty seat ?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I'm a distant supporter who cannot make midweek games,so whilst I'm glad the club will get extra money I'm not so pleased about having to watch it on telly rather than be at Falookaville.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I know 3 Leeds fans who live down here who would love to go but i doubt they will get tickets.

They are in with a chance if they're on the database by going to Withdean to watch Leeds and sat in the home end the season before last.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Get the pilot to circle the ground whilst you hang out the door waving a scarf!!!

And we all thought the helicopter at Blackpool was impressive!!!

Will I get arrested for de-oxygenizing the cabin? (that word was so long and stupid it sounds wrong)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here