Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Sell-Out Amex allocation

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Actually we could get a Man United or a Liverpool in the cup and play 3 days earlier.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I know 3 Leeds fans who live down here who would love to go but i doubt they will get tickets.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bet the stewards/police can't wait for a full house on a Friday night

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I had this all sorted. Back from hols on 23 Sept, footy on 24 Sept, and they literally move the goalposts! Now I'll be on a f*cking plane whilst the game is on! And I had it timed to not miss a home game whilst away. Sack the board!!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
if it us true and leeds have sold out then all brighton ST holders and fans should ensure they go to make this a sell out, I would hate for Palace to hold that record on the Tuesday!! If they do at least it will only be for a few weeks until the big teams turn up, ie West Ham!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Only 5% no shows for an evening match? I'll be impressed.

It is a Friday though. A lot easier for even the far flung supporters to get away early from work. And no work the following day :drink:

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I had this all sorted. Back from hols on 23 Sept, footy on 24 Sept, and they literally move the goalposts! Now I'll be on a f*cking plane whilst the game is on! And I had it timed to not miss a home game whilst away. Sack the board!!

Get the pilot to circle the ground whilst you hang out the door waving a scarf!!!

And we all thought the helicopter at Blackpool was impressive!!!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Only 5% no shows for an evening match? I'll be impressed.

Not to mention the unused comps and spare tickets for 1901ers whose attire doesn't meet the required dress code. Can't see us ever getting a 22k+ crowd (until we expand the ground) :(

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not to mention the unused comps and spare tickets for 1901ers whose attire doesn't meet the required dress code. Can't see us ever getting a 22k+ crowd (until we expand the ground) :(

Man Utd in the Fac 3rd round ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here