Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds player...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The Leeds player being investigated for the alledged sexual assault has been named by the Evening Standard...

Not sure i should post the name on here with all these legal issues floting around so those interested can have a look on the Evening Standard website...

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
grayno.gif

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting

The two names that were being bandied around last night on NSC, or being hinted at (before I deleted parts of the posts) were both wrong, then.

Moral of this:- be careful what you say.

Nobby Nomates

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Him? Really? and I thought he seemed such a nice boy. Always getting into scrapes, but he'd never hurt anyone......

Isn't that the sort of thing people say about nasty toerags who get their comeuppance in the end - joyriders who kill themselves and others, burglars who break into Tony Martins house etc?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Everything else (apart from the name) in that article is what has been reported on Look North especially the bit about a team mate being questioned at a different police station etc.

The police have already obtained one 12 extension to hold him further until tomorrow morning.

I don't like Leeds United but they have had a torrid time in the last few years with Galatasary, Ridsdale leaving, O'Leary leaving and most of their players besides the players indescretions.

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
Quiz

1st sillyball, first name - Inspiral Carpets single, 3 letters, contain line "the cold wind blows right through my bones"
2nd syllable, first name - A letter that comes after C, but BEFORE E

whole word, surname - the first name of the sexual pervert in Viz.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Was with a Leeds insider this morning. Spoke about the lad named in the Evening Standard and one other.

First name - S

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I must admit I'm not shocked as to who this is previous history last year etc but he is innocent until proven guilty.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I hate to say it, but the bloke is a f***ing wanker anyway. He had no morals letting down a club he had 'signed' for in the summer when a better offer came along. Added to that, he is a very average player.

If he did it (innocent until proved guilty), I hope he is locked up for a long time.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
His parents must be so proud. What a little ****.

Platypuss

Oct 2, 2003
I thought there were no problems with naming someone who has been arrested. The "party organiser" at the centre of the 7-up allegations has been named after being arrested.

As long as nothing is said that could prejudice a future trial, there is surely no problem in stating a fact.

The name is over all the papers now anyway:

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_827067.html

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
whoops , i got it wrong!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here