Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds / Palace Carnage

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I went on the stadium tour this morning and lady taking the tour said that as far as she knows nothing different is being done about segregation.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I think that there is going to be the odd kick off against Palace, we both have our share of morons. Leeds will be in town if anywhere. Last time Leeds came down, a couple of my mates and me got talking to a group of them in Quadrant, and we had a great night. Good banter and some great singing from both sides, and we must have done all the boozers in the North Laine, and then onto West street, and not a bad word between us.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
There will be no holding fans back after final whistle (albion or leeds or palace ) this is fact,it will cause more problems then solving them.

I a said don't take this as gospel. However, top cop blokes were practising at the Amex today and this is Fact!
So if you know they wont be held in ( as it is as you say, a fact, albeit one I was not aware of), do you know any other facts about how the OB are gonna police the game?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Someone who pictures modern fans charging riot police, all for a 20 minute wait. Fiction.

Only time will tell, I do not think the day will be trouble free, if you think differently then I believe you are mistaken. Resume this next week?

Sent from between Susannah Reid's thighs via Tapadream.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In hindsight 'carnage' may be a little strong, but there will without doubt be trouble unless measures are put in place.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how disappointed will you be if there's ISN'T any CARNAGE?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I a said don't take this as gospel. However, top cop blokes were practising at the Amex today and this is Fact!
So if you know they wont be held in ( as it is as you say, a fact, albeit one I was not aware of), do you know any other facts about how the OB are gonna police the game?

Yes.

And they won't be keeping Palace in.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
There is no reason for there to be anything other than posturing and insults bandied around, at least around the stadium, and at any normal stadium where everyone disperses in all directions, no need to worry,

BUT

after the Gillingham game I was in the crowd of people over the railway bridge queueing for a train and was wedged next to three perfectly nice Gillingham fans for 20 minutes without moving. All I could think of was 'I do not want to be stuck here not moving next to a group of burly Millwall/Palace/Cardiff fans, especially if the same loudmouth Brighton fan is on the other side of me'.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Leeds- Few pissed dick heads, might get a reaction.

Palace - Trains wont be for the faint hearted, town will be full of lads all over to.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
He reckoned they are gonna keep the away fans in for 20mins after the game

I hope we SMASH them even more.

Anybody else dreaming of singing 6-0 and you can't go home at the pikeys? :clap:

Edit: Arse, should have read the whole thread, turns out they aren't being kept behind. :facepalm:

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
There can never be any segregation, or delay in letting away fans out, as currently both sets of coaches are parked together.

So unless the away fans coaches go, the likes of the Mid Sussex Seagulls coach wont be able to go.

However we need to remember there are 20,000 of us, and 2,000 of them. Very nice odds IMO.

TB

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
There can never be any segregation, or delay in letting away fans out, as currently both sets of coaches are parked together.

So unless the away fans coaches go, the likes of the Mid Sussex Seagulls coach wont be able to go.

However we need to remember there are 20,000 of us, and 2,000 of them. Very nice odds IMO.

TB

19,998 as I'm not sure the 2 old girls who seat behind are likely to get involved? I will ask this evening
and get back to ya

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Just to add a bit of fuel to the fire, some known Leeds boys have been already seen in Kings X this morning with Beer in hand, this is from a source who grew up with a few of them!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
images

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just to add a bit of fuel to the fire, some known Leeds boys have been already seen in Kings X this morning with Beer in hand, this is from a source who grew up with a few of them!

Surprised any northerners can afford a beer around there.....

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex

TB
I might just stay at home now after reading that, this is far too scary :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here