Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds looking forward to their Cup Final

D

Deleted User X18H

I'd rather read that than the bollox two worded replies some numnuts write. Keep it up Tim :thumbsup:

Cheers mate. Again it was just a preview to a game not a personal experience I suppose. Its not proof read and it can be difficult to review your own work. Hence why you have proof readers and sub editors.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
For what it's worth I agree with Frutos - the spelling and grammar is pretty dire and I'm amazed the Argus let it near their website without being proof-read.

If you can fight through the errors, it's an OK read though.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
I find that quite offensive I have never spouted homophobic abuse nor would I. I just don't like Pride - Nor it seems does anyone else anymore.

Pride has got nowt to do with Brighton anymore. I don't think it ever really did. It is just a day for the travelling gay community (who come from all corners of the land). I used to think it was ok but it's far too overhyped now.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Cheers mate. Again it was just a preview to a game not a personal experience I suppose. Its not proof read and it can be difficult to review your own work. Hence why you have proof readers and sub editors.

Seriously, anyone who takes time to write a litte blog on the albion should be commended rather laughed at. And if some people are mocking someones grammar/spelling rather than offering to help them out. Then shame on them.

D

Deleted User X18H

For what it's worth I agree with Frutos - the spelling and grammar is pretty dire and I'm amazed the Argus let it near their website without being proof-read.

If you can fight through the errors, it's an OK read though.

Seriously mate there may be a few misplaced or unplaced commas. But can you point out the spelling errors for me.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Seriously mate there may be a few misplaced or unplaced commas. But can you point out the spelling errors for me.

- "clamor" has a 'u' in it unless you're American.

- "Messer's" doesn't need either the second 'e' or an apostrophe.

D

Deleted User X18H

- "clamor" has a 'u' in it unless you're American.

- "Messer's" doesn't need either the second 'e' or an apostrophe.

Clamor/ Clamour maybe! Don't agree with Messer's.

Clamor is for my many yankee readers:wink:

And thats it is it?

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
I think some people may be jealous that they don't have a blog on the Argus website.

For all those that are moaning, why don't you write your own blogs, they are not hard to set up.

If you're not wanting to do that, then why not keep your thoughts to yourself!

There's a saying "If you haven't got anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all" :tantrum:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There are some people on NSC who are considered " open season " for abuse. Tim is one of them. I should know. Personally I find all the abuse to Tim rather offensive and unnecessary. DESIST.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
HB&B does seem to get a fair hammering on here but self promotion is not a trait most Brits are keen on, so if he keeps doing it the abuse is likely to continue. I think he has quite thick skin so I wouldn't be too concerned for him.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There are some people on NSC who are considered " open season " for abuse. Tim is one of them. I should know. Personally I find all the abuse to Tim rather offensive and unnecessary. DESIST.

Quite a few people have been the subject of offensive comments from Timmy as he has been banned several times, pretended he wanted to be a magistrate and generally acted a complete arse however I am sure your amnesia has kicked in.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why be offensive to me ?. Tim can be a cock on here but he is a decent bloke really.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why be offensive to me ?. Tim can be a cock on here but he is a decent bloke really.

That is not offensive at all just how you interpret it, it is a fact that you ignore.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I find that quite offensive I have never spouted homophobic abuse nor would I. I just don't like Pride - Nor it seems does anyone else anymore.

Oh do f*** off with the humility and outrage bollocks. You're a tried and tested bigot. You don't like Pride but neither do you like nor approve of homosexuals. You also don't approve of anyone who stumbles into your horribly banal Terry and June existence, you mundane little nobody.

If people want to read the illiterate ramblings of a modern day Mr Pooter then good for them but you've offended enough people in the past to fully justify the occasional abuse when you start one of your self-aggrandising threads.

Don't be surprised when you get grief, Timmy. It's called karma.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Oh do f*** off with the humility and outrage bollocks. You're a tried and tested bigot. You don't like Pride but neither do you like nor approve of homosexuals. You also don't approve of anyone who stumbles into your horribly banal Terry and June existence, you mundane little nobody.

If people want to read the illiterate ramblings of a modern day Mr Pooter then good for them but you've offended enough people in the past to fully justify the occasional abuse when you start one of your self-aggrandising threads.

:laugh::laugh::lolol::lolol:

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex

That's better, someone having a proper moan!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here