Posting a blog alert :bla:

Do f*** off

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
isn't this basically spamming?

just put a link in your signature, then people can click it if they like, seeing whole threads designed for self promotion is getting a little tiresome.

Edit: oh... and "clamour for the glamour"?... dear god.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Dull as ever.

Even in exciting Albion times this makes following the boys seem like a chore.

PG

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
If people are not interested then don't open the thread, it's a simple as that. I've got no interest in Cricket or Pop idol but I don't bitch and moan about threads on those subjects.

Give the bloke a break ffs.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
If people are not interested then don't open the thread, it's a simple as that. I've got no interest in Cricket or Pop idol but I don't bitch and moan about threads on those subjects.

Give the bloke a break ffs.

Thats the whole point, you don't know iits his blog until you do open it,
The thread title does not say "come and read my blog" does it ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Tim a weak writer is someone who uses word play in his headlines (I'm not saying your writing's weak but I never read bother reading beyond the childish and annoying headlines now so I can't comment). Every week we have this, you agreeing on your kid's lives never to do it again and every week you just can't help yourself.

Stern Test for Poyet's New Regime
would have done just fine.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Come on guys give Tim a break. His article is a weekly slot on BHAFC. So you opened the thread and read the article. Its taken 30 seconds of your life.

Keep plugging away Tim.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
why be so cruel and hurtful? you stick with it tim and ignore the misplaced vitriol coming your way. its a decent little blog about the albion - what's to be offended about?

one tiny thing... i think we lost 3.1 at leeds last season, murray scored in the last minute.

D

Deleted User X18H

why be so cruel and hurtful? you stick with it tim and ignore the misplaced vitriol coming your way. its a decent little blog about the albion - what's to be offended about?

one tiny thing... i think we lost 3.1 at leeds last season, murray scored in the last minute.

Thanks for comments Les I appreciate it and you GG cheers.

TBH I was only referring to Withdean games against Leeds this time. Although I will use the Murray reference if I blog about the away fixture.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm told that, after reading another of these blogs, WWW creator Tim Berners-Lee is wondering if it was worth it.

:lolol::lolol:

I'm sorry - one of these wasn't too bad once (I think) but that's embarrassingly piss-poor.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Thats the whole point, you don't know iits his blog until you do open it,
The thread title does not say "come and read my blog" does it ?

You're kidding. He's been doing this for weeks and every time he opens with a link to The Argus. Surely that's enough to tip you off?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here