Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds fans all mouth !

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No-one is proud to come from swinedon, only ashamed. Just like selsey really :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

To be fair, as someone who lived in the area for 15 years, Oxford/Oxfordshire has its fair share of shit bits too.

Swindon is just a grey, concrete dump though.

D

Deleted member 18477

I cannot stand Leeds! Dirty northern bastards!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Anyone else hear the Dirty L**ds fans singing Munich songs at Brighton station before the game :tosser:

Don't be pathetic! Brighton were prime culprits for that in the good old days.

It was a great favorite in the Real North Stand when we used to play the scum! Just before major rucks with the Cockney Reds.

Do you really expect Leeds fans from Yorkshire not to hate MAnure from Lancashire? It is in their history.

Not condoning it in this modern ultra-PC world. But why would any Brighton fan go to the trouble of worrying about it enough to post?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Oh dear they called you gay? Man the f*** up! So tired of all these pathetic Brighton fans getting all upset over something that's been happening for years.

I'm not sure I agree with your assessment of who is being pathetic here. The poster you were replying to didn't say he was upset. The sort of thing you are trying to defend is for the most part laughable and..... pathetic.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
I did laugh in the train queue tonight when those big scary Leeds fans gave it all the homophobic abuse, but melted when a brighton fan turned round and said " right my boyfriend is now here so what are you going to do about it !" Needless to say they melted off and hid behind the safety of the old bill !

Yorkshite people are known for it.

Jan 30, 2008
i was actually impressed with most leeds fans, ones on train were having a good laugh with bha fans and just having general banter. Yes they have some huge plonkers but as said a brighton fan lobbed a bottle at the leeds fans and we saw bha having a go at some leeds in town later in the evening
what goes around comes around .

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
I was queuing on the concourse with my little boy when a couple of leeds fans started a punch up not more than 15 feet in front of us, I had to shield my 7 year old behind me, not nice for him to have to see, hopefully won't have a repeat tonight against Peterborough, as far as I'm concerned they're mentally one step back on the evolutionary scale from Neanderthals, best fans for me so far Middlesborough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here