Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds back in for CMS

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
just because somebody is a season ticket holder does not mean that they know anything about transfer activity. i'll bet there are a multitude of season ticket holders of much longer than 25 years on this board that know the grand total of f*** all about transfers.

Last edited:

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Right only a rumour this one, and i can tell you my info, my brother in law is a Leeds season ticket holder of 21 years, and he just messaged me and said "you do realise Leeds are going back in for CMS, as they believe Gus isnt convinced about him and might want the money to replace him with another striker"

So, it seems thats the rumour going round Leeds at mo

My father in law, who lives in inverness, has just text me to say that Inverness Caledonian Thistle are about to table a bid for CMS and as he is a season ticket holder it must be worth posting this breaking news because he wouldn't try and wind me up. Apparantly it's the talk of the town and the surrounding hills and thousands of sheep

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
For someone with only 6 posts, you seem to have started a lot of transfer threads tonight!
Just for that, he should be banned already

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I actually want CMS to stay now. He is far from the finished article but I do think he will only get better this season. There i said it :p

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Taxi for Richie ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
just because somebody is a season ticket holder does not mean that they know anything about transfer activity. i'll bet there are a multitude of season ticket holders of much longer than 25 years on this board that know the grand total of f*** all about transfers.

Not 25 but 15 and you're right-I know f*** all about transfers in or out until I see it on here or get a text from the club.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I actually want CMS to stay now. He is far from the finished article but I do think he will only get better this season. There i said it :p

Cor blimey Tel, want some salt & pepper to go with that humble pie :)

EricYoung59

Jul 8, 2012
My worry was Bridcutt and Noone going near deadline ..... With nobody coming in, or no time to get players in other than on loan. Can't see CMS going unless Bates drives up personally with £3m - not going to happen

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
so as for somebody with 6 post as opposes to 10,068 does that mean im not entitled to post rumours on here or entitled to an opinion ?

Not at all, but you limited post count means your a lot less to be believed has you have no history of getting it right in the past, very rare people join just to start tranfer rumours, so people think your most likely to be a troll or second account.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If CMS goes we need probably 3 strikers, unless a direct swap for Becchio. We seem to have been struggling to get just one.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If CMS goes we need probably 3 strikers, unless a direct swap for Becchio. We seem to have been struggling to get just one.

This.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5146176 said:
I've always thought of humble pie as being a sweet rather than savoury dish :shrug:

humble pie was traditionally made with the innards of a boar for the kitchen staff etc during medieval times.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Pointless thread,warnock has stated clearly they may be lucky to get a loan player at best as funds are not there.

Thread closed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here