Leeds away was...

• One point gained

Votes: 25 14.7%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 145 85.3%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

Clearly playing Leeds on their patch with it being a must-win game for them, has to be 1 point gained, they were always going to be right up for it.
Anybody saying 2 dropped is still thinking of the late goal and not the overall performance and conditions this match was played under IMO.

Top singing by our fans though.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Coalburner

May 22, 2017
I think amexer at post #10 is being very hard on Lamptey. blaming him alone for missing a good opportunity. He was far from the only one in that.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I think amexer at post #10 is being very hard on Lamptey. blaming him alone for missing a good opportunity. He was far from the only one in that.
Surely Solly's miss was one of the worst this season? And yes harsh to blame any individual. Overall we battered Weeds United. Still as dirty as ever. Over 100 yellow cards!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
1-0 up, had plenty of opportunities to score more. We need to learn from our own late goals this season that we’ve earned points from, that the game is not over after the 90t minutes. Leeds are fighting to stay up, and were throwing everything at us. A soft late equaliser like that always feels like a defeat. We really should have closed this one out. We’ll take the point and accept it gracefully.

I still hope they blow it though.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Would usually be happy with a point at Leeeds but 2 dropped because no excuse for Lamptey as a pro footballer not able to put that last chance on target.

A bit harsh! You single out Lamptey but we had a host of opportunities, particularly in the first half when leeds should have been dead and buried!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"Oh Danny" I heard myself saying when Welbz put that sitter-header wide.

I'm going to have nightmares about that miss if it proves helpful in keeping Leeds up.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Could have settled it first half, but we looked tired and leggy second half. Sanchez had more serious work to do than Meslier. Fair result in the end. Great weekend

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
2 dropped because we usually beat Leeds away, they’re new to the PL and bloody awful toboot! Anyone thinks otherwise needs to up their ambition levels!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Two points dropped

Missed chances are going to cost us. Without a shiny new £40 m striker we are doomed

Lol

Does seem to be what you’ve got to pay to expect someone to score from couple inches out as we’ve been proving since Sir Glenn retired.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Would usually be happy with a point at Leeeds but 2 dropped because no excuse for Lamptey as a pro footballer not able to put that last chance on target.
You could say the same about Welbeck and March or multi million pound Liverpool and Chelsea players in the cup final missing the target happens at all levels.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
2 points dropped. Its been a curse all season unable to put chances away but dirty Leeds looked all over the place, played dirty got lucky. The Albion performance was largely superior to Weeds and I just hope when all done and dusted we have no injuries going into the West Hamlet game. Maybe we went defensive too soon but its hard to criticise the team as they ran rings around Yorkshire today and I think despite 2 points dropped we can be proud. We looked PL they looked buried to the Championship.

It’s about time people ceased with the lazy “Dirty Leeds” tagline from the 70s. That was nearly 50 years ago now and there’s simply no basis for calling them that anymore…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here