Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds away

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Unless I'm mistaken, this seems to a similar pattern whereby the club continually takes up the smaller allocation - to avoid not selling out capped price away tickets.

If this policy continues it makes it almost impossible for exile fans who live far away, to attend away games - unless they have a season ticket (or at least My Albion membership).

The club don't continually take up the smaller allocation - but tend to for northern games if demand is slow. (eg: Man City, Leeds)
Many away games have gone as far as A+ members this season. A fair few have gone to general sale/purchase history.
Its not "almost impossible" for non A+ members to attend games.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
The club don't continually take up the smaller allocation - but tend to for northern games if demand is slow. (eg: Man City, Leeds)
Many away games have gone as far as A+ members this season. A fair few have gone to general sale/purchase history.
Its not "almost impossible" for non A+ members to attend games.

Very much this. Leeds went all the way to anyone with a purchase history. If it gets to that stage and the club have only sold 2,000, why on earth would they believe they could shift another 1,000 when at least 20k have passed on the opportunity? Really difficult to blame the club here.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Some grizzling about this on other social media yesterday but, if it went to purchase history, then the club got it spot on.

I suspect it's people who now want to go in case we relegate them.

Not dissimilar to the Boro / Mike Dean game. We got our tickets really early because we could see the possibility that it would be a decider, but it would be a day out even if that didn't happen. However, many others didn't fancy the trip to a Northern griefhole until it was clear that the game would decide promotion.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
We nearly sent them down in 1982, in fact we were in front at one point and sending them down. The Elland Road faithful made it perfectly clear if the result remained at the final whistle there would be consequences. I seem to remember a message going out to Mose not to be too enthusiastic in his job and he duly obliged and we escaped in tact. West Brom were not so caring the following week and The Hawthorns copped it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Managed to get two last night on the club site.

Now to post on the other thread I haven't got them delivered yet, what's going on it's been 14 hours.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Some grizzling about this on other social media yesterday but, if it went to purchase history, then the club got it spot on.

I suspect it's people who now want to go in case we relegate them.

Not dissimilar to the Boro / Mike Dean game. We got our tickets really early because we could see the possibility that it would be a decider, but it would be a day out even if that didn't happen. However, many others didn't fancy the trip to a Northern griefhole until it was clear that the game would decide promotion.

Yep….club have got it mostly right in terms of away allocations. Those that sold out to the first 2/3 tiers were mostly those that we took a full allocation anyway. Only the Spurs cup game was perhaps misjudged with a lot waiting for blocks that never appeared, but even this was in part down to how Spurs wanted to handle it.

There were quite a lot of empty seats at Wolves last week (near the back/top). Assume this was due to people moving rather than them not being sold as the allocation was sold out on the ticket website.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Assume Luke Ayling won't be playing against us next week!!

Awful challenge ... know idea why ref needed VAR for that to be a red!

And Rahpina's on a knife edge!!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just bouncing this as the time comes closer. Fully expect a miserable defeat thanks to my attendance (or a very unpleasant reaction from the Leeds fans after we smash them).

Stumpy Tim

Managed to get two last night on the club site.

Now to post on the other thread I haven't got them delivered yet, what's going on it's been 14 hours.

We did the same. I totally dropped the ball and forgot to buy the tickets initially, but kept going back to check and suddenly another 20-30 tickets were released. Cucurella wigs purchased, Seagulls Travel booked. Looking forward to it

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Dirty Leeds will be up for this, their dirty fans will be very loud. I just worry that we might put in an 'After the Lord Mayor's Show' performance. Really hoping we send them down with a hammering. Can't wait for this one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here