Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds (away) Tickets

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Likewise, if someone can sort me out with a grannit train ticket I'd probbaly go.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
I would go but travel too expensive now.

Are there no cheapo train tickets available did we conclude yesterday?

if you can find somewhere cheap to stay on the friday/saturday nights in sheffield or leeds the megabus is a fiver up there and a fiver back.

you could go to one the student unions and get a slut and stay at hers both nights? or just mix in with the freshers, they're all so friendly you could easily get a bed even if it ends up being a male. just think of the game.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I would offer you a lift but the temptation to pull into a layby and stuff my ample spam javelin into your every orifice will be too great. Sorry.

Apology accepted. The temptation would indeed be too much to handle. Imagine driving all the way up to Leeds completely naked, though.

Think I read somewhere on lastminute.com they're doing hotel rooms for a tenner to celebrate their 10th birthday.... get looking into then big Barney and if you can snort out some cheapo accomodation, I'm in!

ROAD TRIP

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
Think I read somewhere on lastminute.com they're doing hotel rooms for a tenner to celebrate their 10th birthday.... get looking into then big Barney and if you can snort out some cheapo accomodation, I'm in!

ROAD TRIP

unfortunately i already have a place to go. but that doesn't mean we couldn't get hammered on the back of a bus like the good ol days on the way up there, does it?

i might just look into it for you though, yes i am that bored

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
You da man.

(Can I kip on your floor if I promise not to grope you in the night and pretend I'm looking for my slippers?)

im already kipping on someone elses floor :laugh:

not looking great, cheapest so far is 90 quid for two nights in sheffield. hmm...

maybe it gets cheaper nearer the time? not really all that clued up on the hotel scene..

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Why not? When we played them first time in 2005 we took about 2,000, second time we took about 1,600.

Last season we took about 1,400 (although we played Forest away five days before).

No-one cares about England really.

Because all the people who wanted to go to say they have visited Elland Road have done so now, and we are generally pretty shit at the moment, and people are watching their pennies much more closely.

2 years ago we took 1500 Northampton, last saturday there were about 900 and that's much closer.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
They've still got HUNDREDS down at the ticket office, come on people?!:wave:

Ah! But how many have they sold and not yet delivered?

Booked mine by email 29/9, and got an instant acknowledgement email, which was good, except I'm a bit nervous of the wording:

"... and you will receive your ticket at least 1 day prior to kick-off."

At this moment nothing through the letterbox, and nothing deducted from my credit card.

Have you got yours?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Because all the people who wanted to go to say they have visited Elland Road have done so now, and we are generally pretty shit at the moment, and people are watching their pennies much more closely.

2 years ago we took 1500 Northampton, last saturday there were about 900 and that's much closer.

Ah, but loads of people went to fatboy slim instead, including myself.:bowdown:

zego

Jul 10, 2003
I think that's orders for 4, plus a few maybes, nobody admitting to having a ticket - maybe less than MK brought to us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here