Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds (away) Tickets

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Emailed for mine today. Hope it all goes through okay. I can't believe they ask for credit card details through email.

We won't sell out anyway will we?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
no i doubt it.

i will prob get mine tomorrow.

will it go on GS, or just to white members after gold?

normally just white members. Though if we do not sell out then it may well be pay on the day.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
normally just white members. Though if we do not sell out then it may well be pay on the day.

are you sure? i thought if we don't sell out (which i think most people accept that we won't) that it will remain all ticket? please tell me i'm wrong though, pay on the day would beast me away

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
i was hoping to pay on the day

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Last season was pay on the day as a few tickets were returned to Elland Road unsold. The problem is that last season the allocation was about 1800 . With only 1500 tickets these may all go to Gold Blue Gullys and White members.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Giving Leeds a miss this year:thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They've still got HUNDREDS down at the ticket office, come on people?!:wave:
The BHA official website mentions that the Gold , Blue , Gullys and Team Stripes are given preference until today and from tomorrow they will start processing the applications from White members. Depends on how many in this group request tickets by post or e-mail. Crossing fingers there are enough tickets left and we are successful as I posted a letter rather than send my card details in an e-mail.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
england v kazakhstan that day innit

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I shall be purchasing tickets in person at the shop on Friday. The hotel is booked for an overnighter, so it'll be a case of DASHING from Elland Road to a decent pub for the England game and then....well, who knows what.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I'll beamazed if we take a thousand to this, surely it will be pay on the day? I hope so anyway.

Why not? When we played them first time in 2005 we took about 2,000, second time we took about 1,600.

Last season we took about 1,400 (although we played Forest away five days before).

No-one cares about England really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here