Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds and Charlton

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
On southamptons performance against us a couple of weeks ago (swindon) I cant see them getting out of the relegation zone.Thes saints were absolutely dire, couldnt pass, no movement, in fact if there goalkeeper had not been outstanding it could have been 3 or 4.
Our 5-0 drubbing by the pikeys on the opening day seems to have been a blip and some of the best performances for several years have happened since the battle of medway.

I reckon we will be knocking on the play off door, but charlton and leeds look the business, but a s mentioned previously they have yet to play anyone any good. Huddersfield and if Lambert sorts them out Norwich could be there or there abouts. Plus I have a sneaky feeling about Orient.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
With the team they have at the moment, Leeds shall win.

Before the season i was optomistic at our chances of 6th. After seeing Huddersfield, Leeds, and even a team as 'poor' as Brentford, I am suprised at how much my opinion has changed. 12th.

billy_bremner

Mar 16, 2008
Alright Lads,

I read some of you saying that Leeds have the money , they ll go up. I'd like you to point out where exactly have we spent Money this season ? In fact , Brighton have spent twice as much ( if not more ) than us when it comes to transfers. We have spent the lowest amongst the top teams or even the entire league possibly ( pushing it there maybe )

That is why fans and Bates adores Grayson. His signings have all been players who make the free transfer look a bargain.

Shane Higgs IMO has proven to be our best keeper since Paul Robinson , who would have ever though that Cheltenham would have such a gem hidden all this while.

Kisnorbo is the best centre back in this division by a mile , I couldn't believe it when we signed him , once again , Grayson and his man management skills.

Jason Crowe , as you guys know , has been one of the best RB's in this league for a while and we're glad we replaced Frazer with Crowe. An attacking full back is a delight to watch , though he makes few positional errors which Kisnorbo covers for every game.

Micheal Doyle , the kind of battler every team would love to have in League 1. Since he came in, nobody has been messing with us physically. That happened a lot last year as we were a bit lightweight. Doyle has really man handled teams like how every defensive midfielder should do.

Mike Grella , the kid who replaced Beckford and is the League 1 version of Robbie Keane. You'll mostly see him live on Sky vs Liverpool soon , judge him then yourself. Classact who is too good for this league , another steal.

All the above players have cost us Absolutely Nothing. They are all first teamers except Grella , as Beckford is hard to replace.

The only player who cost us any money this year has been Bromby, 250k and who is worth every penny in this league IMO . I'm sure Grayson will go and get one or two good loan deals and we will be covered even when the injury curse strikes us. Exactly why I believe we're going up this year as Grayson has proved to be the only person who unifies the entire Leeds contingent , who are otherwise split on every single issue in the club.

The money from the Delph deal, Garbutt Deal etc is safe in the Locker just like Simon requested. He has a war chest next season in the Championship.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
alright lads,

i read some of you saying that leeds have the money , they ll go up. I'd like you to point out where exactly have we spent money this season ? In fact , brighton have spent twice as much ( if not more ) than us when it comes to transfers. We have spent the lowest amongst the top teams or even the entire league possibly ( pushing it there maybe )

that is why fans and bates adores grayson. His signings have all been players who make the free transfer look a bargain.

Shane higgs imo has proven to be our best keeper since paul robinson , who would have ever though that cheltenham would have such a gem hidden all this while.

Kisnorbo is the best centre back in this division by a mile , i couldn't believe it when we signed him , once again , grayson and his man management skills.

Jason crowe , as you guys know , has been one of the best rb's in this league for a while and we're glad we replaced frazer with crowe. An attacking full back is a delight to watch , though he makes few positional errors which kisnorbo covers for every game.

Micheal doyle , the kind of battler every team would love to have in league 1. Since he came in, nobody has been messing with us physically. That happened a lot last year as we were a bit lightweight. Doyle has really man handled teams like how every defensive midfielder should do.

Mike grella , the kid who replaced beckford and is the league 1 version of robbie keane. You'll mostly see him live on sky vs liverpool soon , judge him then yourself. Classact who is too good for this league , another steal.

All the above players have cost us absolutely nothing. They are all first teamers except grella , as beckford is hard to replace.

The only player who cost us any money this year has been bromby, 250k and who is worth every penny in this league imo . I'm sure grayson will go and get one or two good loan deals and we will be covered even when the injury curse strikes us. Exactly why i believe we're going up this year as grayson has proved to be the only person who unifies the entire leeds contingent , who are otherwise split on every single issue in the club.

The money from the delph deal, garbutt deal etc is safe in the locker just like simon requested. He has a war chest next season in the championship.

nurse!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here