Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Trundle

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
His goal yesterday against Blackpool yesterday was sublime, and for Swansea's third goal Trundle realised he was offside, so just followed up the ball and let it trundle over the line when anyone else would have tapped it in and have it disallowed.

Class act, and a couple of seasons ago showed the greatest piece of skill I have ever seen in a league game when he caught the ball on his right shoulder, rolled it behind his head to his left shoulder and then volleyed it with his left foot.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
El Presidente said:
Class act, and a couple of seasons ago showed the greatest piece of skill I have ever seen in a league game when he caught the ball on his right shoulder, rolled it behind his head to his left shoulder and then volleyed it with his left foot.

I'm sure that is on the soccer am christmas dvd from last year! I keep repeating the show boating section of that dvd!

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
very good player, won't be at swansea next year i wouldn't imagine......

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He also seems to have addressed his 'grazing' problem and no longer makes Tank look like a skeleton

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No way could we afford him, and anyway it's not up front that needs the most attention

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I'm not so sure about that, Leon seems to have trouble finsding the goal ever since his first glory season and the new lad hasn't set the world alight.

But yes i see what you mean, might still be better in midfield than Mr O.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ernest said:
We COULD have afforded a tried and tested ENGLISH striker like Lee Trundle except we wasted our money on Pepsi Max and a RUBBISH Argie :angry: :angry: :angry:

If it's an ENGLISH striker we need why not go for that Terry Henry bloke at Arsenal as he does not seem to be getting a game for them at present and could do a job for us until SUPER Mark McCammon is fit again.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
El Presidente said:
If it's an ENGLISH striker we need why not go for that Terry Henry bloke at Arsenal as he does not seem to be getting a game for them at present and could do a job for us until SUPER Mark McCammon is fit again.

So you'd rather have Argie Bargie and Pepsi Max than Trundle ? Anyway if you BOUGHT a season ticket then the club could AFFORD better players :angry: :angry: :angry:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'd rather have SUPER Mark McCammon, when he came to the club he said he could do a job for us and he is right, as anyone who is involved in the post match Withdean litter patrol will agree with.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Trundle wouldn't leave Swansea for us anyway they are a club on the up, plenty of potential and part of the Welsh sleeping giants revolution.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
El Presidente said:
I'd rather have SUPER Mark McCammon, when he came to the club he said he could do a job for us and he is right, as anyone who is involved in the post match Withdean litter patrol will agree with.

the lasttime we actually played a decent team and won was when mark mccammon started - and scored - against sunderland

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
O Lads said:
Im sorry Ernest but Lee Trundle is welsh and Kazim-Richards is english

Ernest is right here im afraid, Trundle was born in Liverpool.

CKR was born in Leyton, hardly part of England

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Swansea rejected £475,000 from sheff wed for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here