Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Nelsons well good show

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Possibly the worst comedy on t.v.
I would say worst comedy ever but I once caught a couple of episodes of another b.b.c 3 "comedy" skallywagger, might be showing my age but how in the name of all that's holy does this stuff get commissioned.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
It is terrible. But worst comedy ever has to go to "The Mighty Boosh"

woah woah woah fella.

I#m not a fan of the boosh as I've never really sat down to watch it but recent BBC comedy is not a patch on Channel 4. FACT.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Lee Nelson's show is embarrassingly awful.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I take it none of you have been unfortunate enough to catch a glimpse of Miranda. Truely awful

I was going to mention that, but so poor was it, that my brain has actually removed the name of the show from my database and I couldn't remember what it was called. Hopefully I'll have forgotten it again by tomorrow.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lee Nelson is so bad it's embarrassing. Hard to believe he got a second series.

What about that Caroline Quentin thing that was on recently...I forget the name but it appeared equally infamous on here?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What about that Caroline Quentin thing that was on recently...I forget the name but it appeared equally infamous on here?

Life Of Riley, I believe. It featured a teenage son who was....one of them. *shudders*

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I think you can pretty much guarantee that if someone calls something "well good" that's the one thing it definitely won't be.

This x 9,999

Can't agree with that one - I do like the show.

Mrs. Brown's boys is desperate from what I have seen of it. Irish Matriarch, feckless children and a drunken grandpa - how original! Dermot Morgan must be spinning in his grave.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Shiver me frickin' timbers! Fishing of the highest order, either that or you've never indulged in Lysurgic Acid Dythlamide!!!

Not fishing. Mighty Boosh is the worst so called "comedy" i have ever seen. Geeks comedy. Can't believe people would waste an hour of their life watching it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here