Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Hughes - Free agent- thoughts?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Not at all, would you be happy at your place of work to work alongside a murderer?

Jesus preached that repentance grants the sinner entrance into the kingdom
of God.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
surely there is better, he's 33 years old with baggage and i hate him for what he did.

Even so, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Drinking and driving is hardly "a mistake" it is a deliberate choice. He chose to drive whilst drunk and killed someone. I dont really want murderers playing for my football club.

"I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine respectable people who do not need to repent."

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Focus on getting Dickinson in...

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I feel sorry for Ben and his family when it appears their grandad has no moral code. Yes, he has been punished by the system but he still committed the crime. As for stating any supporter would have goals as their foremost thoughts then count me out. I wouldn't cheer for goals he scored.

:thumbsup:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Jesus preached that repentance grants the sinner entrance into the kingdom
of God.

Yeah, but in the absence of any firm evidence of there being a god......:falmer:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Has now signed a deal with Notts County, must be on a large way there aswell.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have a very high moral code but also believe that irrespective of what whe think he has been punished by society and the legal system and is entitled to be allowed to continue his life, and possibly show some remorse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here