Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Bowyer

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
I think he is quite aggresive and i hope he don't cause too many problems on the pitch. He used to play for leeds didnt he?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
Trust you, Damanclay, to be first on a sunshine thread :lol:

Bowyer, twat but good player. I wouldn't want him on may payroll if I owned a club.

Didn't even realise till you said!
Didn't you beat me on with the most posts on the other thread anyway?:lolol:

EDIT: Yes sunshine he did, which explains abit about why hes so aggressive.

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
LOL, why would it?

But yes he did. Played the best football of his career while the court case was going on.

Wish him well. Though he did himself no favours at Leeds with the Liverpool faux-transfer.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am not sure why you would wish him well. He is obviously a thug with serious chips on his shoulder. I have got no time for people that are obviously racist and violence is their way of life.

(This is not a direct attack on you. Just interested why you would wish him well)

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Lee Bowyer is a racist scumbag.

He is a good player though. As Starry said he played some of his best footie when with us. But he does represent the nastier side of the game.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Starry said:
LOL, why would it?

But yes he did. Played the best football of his career while the court case was going on.

Wish him well. Though he did himself no favours at Leeds with the Liverpool faux-transfer.

Dirty Leeds, they're always looking for a fight. :dunce:

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
I am not sure why you would wish him well. He is obviously a thug with serious chips on his shoulder. I have got no time for people that are obviously racist and violence is their way of life.

(This is not a direct attack on you. Just interested why you would wish him well)

Why would I wish him anything but good? He was awesome at Leeds and was treated in a less than noble manner until the faux-Liverpool thing.

How do you know he is racist?

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
robbied69 said:
Lee Bowyer is a racist scumbag.

He is a good player though. As Starry said he played some of his best footie when with us. But he does represent the nastier side of the game.

Did he learn that at Leeds?:lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Starry said:
Why would I wish him anything but good? He was awesome at Leeds and was treated in a less than noble manner until the faux-Liverpool thing.

How do you know he is racist?

Well, I am assuming that the attack in the kebab shop or whatever it was was racially motivated and I thought that was well documented. It has been witnessed, Bowyer hurling racist abuse. Whether that makes him racist or not, he is an odious chap who has been given a lot of chances in life.

Sack for drugs at Charlton; affray whilst at Leeds etc. etc.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
Well, I am assuming that the attack in the kebab shop or whatever it was was racially motivated and I thought that was well documented. It has been witnessed, Bowyer hurling racist abuse. Whether that makes him racist or not, he is an odious chap who has been given a lot of chances in life.

Sack for drugs at Charlton; affray whilst at Leeds etc. etc.

Ahh, assuming.

What affray at Leeds?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here